𝟕.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse & bruises

𝑼𝑵𝑯𝑶𝑳𝒀
𝒔𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉 & 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒔

❛ and when you want it, baby, you know i got you covered ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝐴𝐶𝑅𝑂𝑆𝑆𝐸 𝐺𝐴𝑀𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 happening in just a few minutes and nerves were high. Jackson was worried his shoulder wasn't at a hundred percent, other players were nervous about not winning, Scott and Stiles were worried about him shifting on the field and Juno was worried about disappointing her father. Speaking of whom, he was talking to Juno just by the bench as she was fixing the netting on her lacrosse stick.

"You know we've discussed this. You win or else." Victor threatened his daughter, but he knew to keep his voice low so no one could hear him. Juno only nodded her head. "Yeah, I'll try my best."

"You won't try, you'll do. You have to win every game so you can prepare for scouts 'cause god knows I'm not paying for your college. Waste of money." Victor insulted which only caused Juno to look back down at her lacrosse stick. "Also, if you don't win, don't think about coming home tonight or you'll know what'll happen."

Victor headed back to the stands, leaving Juno even more nervous than she was before. She knew exactly what her father would do and she knew that it would hurt. Juno went back over to the bench and sat down, coincidentally next to Stiles, who she had no idea was listening to the whole conversation.

Stiles wanted to say something, he wanted to know if she was alright since that conversation didn't sound the greatest, but he knew that Juno would only be aggressive towards him. Also, before Stiles could get a word out, another boy, he actually didn't know the name of sat down on the other side of her.

"Hey." He greeted, causing Juno to look over at the boy. "Hi. Isaac, right?"

"Yeah. Juno?" He asked, playing off that he didn't know who she was, but most people at school knew Juno. Being the only girl on a boy's lacrosse team can get a name around. Juno only used her charm and shrugged her shoulders. "The one and only."

Isaac let a small smile form on his face as Juno finished fixing the netting on her lacrosse stick. "Well, I just came over here 'cause Coach wanted me to tell you too...uh, you know, do good."