𝟑𝟎.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑬 𝑴𝑬 𝑫𝑶
𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

❛ i'm sorry, but the old taylor can't come to the phone right now. why? oh, 'cause she's dead ❜

        𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝑊𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐸𝐷 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇 against her face, but she could barely feel it. Juno's entire body was so incredibly cold already, the water did nothing. Juno was supposed to be leaving the hospital tomorrow morning, so she was dressed and ready to go since she knew she wasn't going to be sleeping. Ever since her attack, Juno was terrified to close her eyes. Every time she blinked, they were there.

Juno's knuckles were white from her strong grip on the sink. She let water drip off her nose, eyelashes and chin. She watched as the water in the sink turned black. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked up in the mirror to see if the cut on her lip was bleeding, but all Juno was met with was a woman standing behind her with cloudy white eyes and a deep wound on her head.

Juno immediately looked back down and covered her eyes with her hands as she muttered, "Leave me alone...Leave me alone..."

"Open your eyes." A deep, echoing voice spoke, but Juno shook her head as a response. Everywhere she turned, there was someone hurt. The only moment where there was no one was when someone was there with her. But every moment Juno spent alone, someone dead was peering over her shoulder.

"Open your eyes, Juno. We won't hurt you. We promise." For some reason, part of Juno believed whoever this person speaking in her mind was. Juno slowly turned around with her hands still over her eyes and her breathing still quick.

"Open your eyes, Juno." Slowly, Juno took her hands away from her face and looked up in front of her where about six different people, all with different fatal injuries stood, but all of their cloudy eyes were identical. Juno let out a small cry at the sight before immediately covering her eyes again. "Please, just leave me alone."

"Open your eyes, Juno!" The voice yelled as the six people who have moved onto the beyond stepped closer to her. They began to try and rip her arms away from her face, but Juno fought as much as she could. They kept yelling at her and telling her to open her eyes, but she didn't want to look at this horror before her.