𝟒. ❙𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑨
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒔

❛ heaven help a fool who falls in love ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 𝑊𝐸𝑅𝐸 sitting on the bench tying their cleats for lacrosse as the other players were doing drills. Juno kept having to get caught up on everything since Scott and Stiles were talking in the locker room which, of course, Juno can't go into. The team even has to do their routine pep talk out in the hall since she can't go in, nor does she want to.

Scott was still in the locker room getting ready while Stiles was filling her in on everything they talked about. "So, he apologized to Allison and she's willing to give him a second chance."

"Okay, but when you went 'Juno! Juno! There's something really important you need to know! More important than you going on Pinterest to look at hot people!' It seemed like something bad happened." Juno reasoned and she did have a point. There was a negative side to the information Stiles was telling her.

"I haven't gotten there yet. You know the hunters Scott told us about?" Juno nodded. "Well, the one who shot him is Allison's father."

Juno immediately looked over at him with shock. She went to open her mouth to say something, but she couldn't formulate any words. Scott being a werewolf was odd enough as it was, but now the people who were literally trying to kill him happened to be the father of the person he was trying to date. Stiles just nodded his head at her speechlessness. "Yeah, exactly."

"Wait, so does Allison know what her dad did? Does Allison hunt werewolves? Wait, what if she knows he's a werewolf and she's trying to seduce him to she can kill him?" Stiles just scrunched his nose at the girl, knowing that the last one was probably unrealistic. "I don't think the last one is right, but I told him just to focus on lacrosse."

"That's smart." Juno complimented, knowing that Scott focusing on something else was their best idea right now. Stiles, however, was more focused on the fact that Juno Beckett, the person who hates him most on this earth, just complimented him. He'd be ashamed of himself if he didn't make fun of her. "Did you just compliment me?"