𝟓𝟕.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝒀-𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬
𝒃𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒔

❛ and when you held my hand, i knew that it was now or never ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂'𝑆 𝐸𝑌𝐸𝑆 𝑆𝐿𝑂𝑊𝐿𝑌 𝐹𝐿𝑈𝑇𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐸𝐷 open as she felt an intense pain in her head. It was pounding, her headache was indescribable. Trying to focus her eyes, Juno looked around the room she was in. She seemed to be in an old warehouse that had been abandoned with flickering florescent lights.

Juno didn't have her lacrosse pads on anymore. Only her cleats, lacrosse shorts and the tank-top she always wore underneath her pads. Juno tried to stand up from whatever chair she was in, but found that her hands were tied behind it. Juno sighed and muttered, "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Juno Avery Beckett." The agitating, annoying and irritating voice of an Argent spoke. Juno had no clue who this person was, but she did recognize him from when she had threatened them at the police station. "How are you?"

"Pretty good. I mean, I don't look like you, so I've got that going for me." Immediately, he punched Juno dead in the jaw, but his brass knuckles really made it hurt. He grabbed the girl's hair and made Juno look up at him. "What are you?"

"Better looking than you." Juno responded with her usual level of charm, which earned a punch to the mouth. Juno spit out some blood on the ground next to her as the man stepped back. "You think you're funny?"

"Yeah." Juno replied before coughing a little.

"Look, this is a waste of my time. I have much better things to be doing than interrogating a teenage girl..." The Argent kept talking on and on and on, but Juno had tuned him out. Seeing Hades standing a few feet behind the man took her focus away. He was spinning a curved dagger between his fingers, it almost looked like scythe. "Do you want my help this time?"

Juno nodded her head. Hades sauntered over to the man, who's fist had raised in the air, ready to hit Juno once more, but Hades had grabbed his wrist. The Argent spun around to attack whoever was behind him, but as soon as he caught sight of Hades, now visible to the world, Hades stabbed him in the stomach. Immediately, the man began to choke out black blood. That same black liquid began to fall from his eyes and nose before he fell to the ground, completely lifeless.