𝟑𝟑.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑹𝑬
𝒛𝒂𝒚𝒏

❛ need you when i'm broken, when i'm fixed. need you when i'm well, when i'm sick ❜

        "𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 underestimate your stupidity ever again, Stilinski." Juno was marching towards the school from the lacrosse fields with fury. Scott and Stiles had just told her that they found out that Isaac was the third werewolf. For obvious reasons, Juno did not believe them.

"It's not stupid, Scott could smell him." Stiles defended his best friend. Only he had gone after Juno since Scott thought that he could probably hammer in the awful news better than him. He was under the impression that Stiles wouldn't want to sugarcoat it.

"Oh, well, that fixes everything. I'll just trust the furry lunatic that became obsessed with the first girl who took her shirt off in front of him." Juno sarcastically remarked, still not taking anything seriously.

"The only reason you don't believe us is because it's Isaac. If it were anyone else, you'd believe us." Stiles pointed out, having a good argument, but the issue was that Juno completely agreed with what he was saying. "That's exactly what's happening. Don't you think that I'd know if my own boyfriend is a werewolf?"

"Allison didn't know about Scott." Stiles said with a pointed finger.

"That's because Allison was blinded by love, I'm not in love with Isaac." Juno explained as Stiles was still trailing along next to her. She was clearly trying to escape him, but Stiles needed her to know that she was in danger by just being around Isaac. Stiles thought before that Isaac was an odd guy for Juno to want to go out with, but now, with her life hanging in the balance, he thought it would be best for Juno to be as far away from Isaac as she could get.

"You're not in love with Isaac?" Stiles was taken aback by her statement. He's really only been around Scott and Allison in terms of couples and those two fell in love at first sight, but Juno was nowhere near completely loving Isaac.

Juno looked over at Stiles, shocked that he was surprise by her not being in love with a boy she's been dating for only a month. "Of course I'm not in love with him, you idiot! The first time I ever spoke with him was a month ago, but that doesn't mean I don't care about him. And by the way, if he was a werewolf, don't you think that Scott would've sniffed him out like one of those drug sniffing dogs a long time ago?"