𝟏𝟑.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧? ❞

TW!▬▬mention of substance & physical abuse

𝑾𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑬 𝑰𝑻
𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ never coming down with your hand in mine ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐹𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑆 were making Juno incredibly nervous. She was worried that if there was any little detail that Victor didn't like, she'd be punished for it. But his punishments resulted in bruises. Juno didn't need anymore of those.

Juno didn't need to be at the conference since she had an above C average, but she didn't want to be surprised or anything if she did poorly.

Juno was nervously fiddling with the ring on her finger, spinning it on her knuckle and rolling it between her fingers. Her father was sat in the seat right next to her and with his blank stare and agitated appearance, not only was Juno scared, but so was Coach. "So...Juno. Very unique name, by the way."

"Her mother named her after the Roman goddess." Victor very coldly spoke, but that was his usual tone. Coach only awkwardly nodded his head. "Very creative woman."

"She was." The tension in this room could be cut with a knife. Juno was desperately trying not to panic since not only were her grades going to affect her safety, but even Coach, who's never nervous, was.

"Well, um, Juno is a great kid. She's by far the best lacrosse player on the team, I mean, the only reason she isn't captain is because they won't let a girl be the captain of a men's team. Her grade's are doing much better than before. She's actually got straight A's." Coach explained as he moved Juno's file across the table so Victor could see her report card.

"She's doing that well?" Victor questioned, slightly skeptical at the fact that his daughter, who he saw as a screw up, was one of the top students at the moment. Quite honestly, the only reason she was doing so well was because she had been studying with Isaac and Stiles. Lacrosse has always been a given. She had a real talent, but the school wouldn't let her be captain.

"Yeah. She's got a lot of talents, she's focused. Juno is by far my favourite student." Coach complimented. Juno always knew she was on Coach's good side. He never really cared that she was a girl on a guy's lacrosse team, he just wanted good players.