𝟒𝟒.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑻𝒀𝑳𝑬
𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

❛ you got that james dean daydream look in your eye and i got that red lip classic thing that you like ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐵𝐼𝑁𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑄 𝑂𝐹 Scott and Stiles is not secretly low. They are incredibly lucky that Juno is there with them to keep them from doing stupid things such as coming up with the idea to lock Jackson in an armed police vehicle so that he can't hurt anyone.

However, sometimes, Juno can't talk them out of being idiots. She had been along for the ride and Scott and Stiles had gone with their very stupid and very irresponsible idea.

Juno was sitting on the ground with her eyes unfocused and her hands on her temples, completely stressed beyond belief. They all heard Jackson yell from inside the truck. Juno only let out a small cry. "Oh, god. We're gonna go to jail."

"We're not gonna go to-"

"Shut up, Scott."

"Okay, can we please make a plan? Preferably a plan that won't make Juno go insane." Stiles offered, to which Juno agreed with. "Yes, I like that idea. And you wanna know what will make Juno not go insane, it's if we don't kidnap a person."

"Well, it's too late for that." Scott pointed out, not quite understanding Juno's frustration. It wasn't so much the fact that they had kidnapped Jackson, but it was also everything that had happened to her today just piling up.

"Look, we need to make sure that Jackson stays in our sight at all times, so I think we should take shifts." Scott offered the idea, to which Juno still had a stressed expression and Stiles responded. "Me and Juno can take the first shift since we both have decent grades. We can miss a day of school."

"Yeah, the idiots can come back later." Juno muttered under her breath. Scott only sent her a pointed stare, to which Juno only raised her eyebrows at him. She was, one: not in the mood to deal with these boy's idiocy and horrible plan, two: she desperately wanted to let Jackson go or get rid of the evidence and three: Juno was tired after everything that happened today.

"Alright, Juno, Stiles, you guys stay here. I'll text you when I'm on my way back." They all agreed with that plan, seeing as how there was nothing better they could do. Scott had gone off to get ready for school since he really needed to be there, but thanks to Stiles, Juno had been doing fine in school, so she was good to stay here with him.