𝟏𝟔.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

❝ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬pt.1▬▬▬▬▬

𝑷𝑼𝑻 𝑨 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬
𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ you're the only one i need ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐶𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐸𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 while he was at Juno's house, which he didn't know obviously. He asked Stiles to meet him at the school and to bring Juno with him. Neither of them had any idea what this was about, but Scott told Stiles to tell Juno to bring something she could break a lock with. Juno brought nothing.

Stiles kept telling Juno that if she wanted to stay home after the whole ordeal with her dad or even stay at his place, she could and he would go see Scott, but Juno knew that Scott would assume something was up. To compromise, if Juno needed to speak with Stiles at any point while they were with Scott, she was just to say 'apricot' as a sort of code word and Stiles would make up an excuse so that they could talk alone.

Juno's face was still a little puffy and her eyes were red from crying earlier. She was glad that it was darker, so it was much more difficult to see it. Stiles had given her the zip up sweater he was wearing since she was still a little shakey. Juno had a bad habit of fiddling with her hands while she's anxious and she had forgotten her ring at home, so now she had his sleeves to fiddle with.

When they met Scott in the parking lot of the school, he had told them what his plan was. He was going to call the Alpha to the school since Derek said they were linked. Scott needed to know if he'd be attracted by his howl. Stiles and Juno were not too fond of that idea. "This is a terrible idea."

"Yeah, I know." Scott agreed, but Stiles knew his friend quite well. "But we're still gonna do it?"

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asked, genuinely hoping for something better, but they had nothing. Juno shook her head as Stiles said something not too shocking. "Well, personally, I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away."

"We just need to get inside. Juno, what'd you bring?" Scott questioned and Juno only pointed down at her black Doc Marten. She had specifically worn boots so she would have an easier time breaking the lock. Scott was clearly confused. "What?"