𝟏𝟏.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑨
𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ i'll be your everything ❜

        𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝐶𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐿𝑌 𝐷𝐼𝐹𝐹𝐼𝐶𝑈𝐿𝑇 to tell who was more stressed at the moment. Stiles or Juno. Both didn't want to be in this Jeep, both didn't want to deal with Derek and they were both considering dragging him out of the car and leaving him in a ditch.

It was taking some time to get to their destination, so in their mind and realistically, Scott had plenty of time to figure out what bullet was shot at Derek. Speaking of whom, was wrapping a ripped off sleeve from his sweater around his bullet wound. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek asked with slight alarm in his tone, but Stiles assumed it was obvious what their destination was. "Your house."

That was clearly not an answer Derek was happy to hear about. "What? No, you can't take me there."

"He can't take you to your own house?" Juno questioned almost sarcastically. This was the only logical thing to do in this situation. Any normal person would think to bring Derek to a hospital, but when a magical bullet shoots a werewolf, scarring some poor doctors was not worth it.

"Not when I can't protect myself." Derek pointed out with even more alarm in his tone. Stiles let out a breath of frustration, but was able to mostly contain his anger. Stiles pulled over the car, not seeing the point in still going towards his house, so they'd stop until they found out where to go.

"Alright. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles asked incredibly bluntly. "Not yet. I have a last resort."

"What are you talking about?" Juno questioned as both she and Stiles turned to look at Derek. Just as they did, he had moved down the fabric over his cut and they saw a huge gaping hole. His veins were turning black and the injury was only getting worse. Juno and Stiles had two very different reactions.

"Oh my god! What is that?" Stiles spoke with disgust as he turned to face forward, not wanting to see that, while Juno's jaw dropped. "That looks awesome!"