𝟑𝟗.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝ 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse & bruises

𝑳𝑬𝑭𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬
𝒂𝒍𝒕-𝒋

❛ you're the one for me ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 far longer than five minutes, but she'd wait as long as she needed to for Stiles. She was, however, starting to get a little worried for him since Stiles always keeps his promises. Juno was biting her nails due to her nervousness, but Stiles told her to stay put, so she was staying put. Unfortunately, another part of her didn't agree with that.

Much like back at her house, Juno felt this cold shiver down her spine that never seemed to end. Juno felt herself stand up and could see everything happening, but she couldn't stop it. Every movement, breath, blink, small twitch she made, Juno witnessed it, felt it, but had no control over it. Her eyes went cloudy white and she walked straight into the school.

Juno had no direction of where she was going or where this thing inside her intended to go. Whatever she had become after the bite, it controlled part of her mind, but it seemed to be in a positive way. Yes, Juno had been haunted by these voices and ghosts, but every time she had no way to stop herself from moving, it was only trying to protect her.

Juno had no clue how she got to the pools inside the school, but what she did know was that Stiles was struggling to hold a limp Derek up in the pool. "Juno, thank god! You gotta help us!"

Juno hadn't reacted to what Stiles said. Her pale white eyes were locked with the fiery orange ones of the creature standing across from her. Juno didn't move a muscle, she didn't even blink. She and this creature were in some sort of stand off, each threatening the other to make the first move. Spoiler alert: it was the monster.

As the creature ran towards her, it tried to pounce up and hurt her, but Juno's supernatural parasite's overwhelming power and control didn't flinch for a second. As soon as the monster was in the air, Juno caught the creature by its neck and slammed it on the ground. Juno kneeled over this thing as she put her hand over its face. It thrashed and tried to escape as much as it could, but Juno was quite literally stealing its soul.

From the pool, Stiles and Derek witnessed Juno whisper something in the monster's ear, but they couldn't figure out what she said. It really didn't matter what she said, they were just glad she did since as soon as she stepped away from the monster, it ran for the hills. Conveniently, Scott had run into the pool just as the creature left.