𝟑𝟒.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞

❝ 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of physical abuse

𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑫𝑮𝑬𝑯𝑨𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑹
𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍

❛ i will be your honey bee ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐴 𝑆𝑈𝐷𝐷𝐸𝑁 knock at the Stilinski's door late at night. Stiles's father wasn't home, he was still working late on this Isaac Lahey case, but Stiles almost didn't want to answer it. He was always tense because of what's been happening with Scott, but Juno being roped in was not helping.

Stiles didn't blame her for her recent attitude, after all, he had no clue what she was going through. Juno was bitten, but during the full moon, he hadn't seen her. Stiles didn't know if she was running around trying to kill someone, or if she was completely fine. There was no telling what Juno had become. Apparently, Lydia knows what she is, but hasn't told anyone despite the constant hounding by Stiles.

After the third knock, Stiles finally went over and opened the door. He had already dealt with Isaac, who he saw turn into a werewolf and Scott. He was extremely tired, but as soon as he came face to face with a tear stained faced Juno, his own worries went away.

"I'm sorry." Juno immediately apologized. Stiles was slightly caught off guard, he didn't expect an apology for what he assumed was nothing. He didn't think Juno did anything wrong, but she seemed to think otherwise. "I shouldn't have slapped you yesterday, I shouldn't have just shut down you and Scott's ideas, but I stand by what I said about Scott 'cause I'm not wrong."

"No, you weren't." Stiles muttered before Juno continued on. "I'm sorry about...just everything. I didn't want to have to face the fact that Isaac's a werewolf, which I know he is. I know you guys wouldn't lie about something like that."

"Plus, the fact I watched him turn today." Juno's eyes widened with shock. "W-What? You saw him turn today? Why did he turn?"

"...It's the full moon." Juno furrowed her eyes before looking behind her and up at the sky. She was met with the full moon, which made her feel so much worse. Juno put her hands over her face in shame before running them through her hair. "I'm so sorry-"

"Juno, it's okay." Stiles cut off, but she felt as though she still needed to explain herself. "My brain has just been so busy, I didn't even notice. I didn't help you or anything, I'm so sorry. I should've been there."