𝟓𝟖.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑺
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅

❛ only you to trust ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝑁𝑂 𝐶𝐿𝑈𝐸 where she was walking, she just needed to be somewhere else. Juno's head was pounding, her eyes were red and tears were still streaming down her face. Juno was completely ashamed that she acted that way. Stiles is her whole life, her love and her admiration, but her instincts told her that he would hurt her.

Juno is very aware that Stiles would do nothing to hurt her and vice versa. But after seeing the way he stepped forward, it reminded her too much of her father. Victor yelled too much and she had just gotten used to hiding within her own emotions when someone raises their voice at her. Juno just couldn't take it.

Juno ignored her tired legs, she ignored her sore jaw and stinging cuts, she just kept walking. All sense of direction was gone, Juno just walked. She let her legs take her wherever, which seemed to give her bad luck.

Somehow, Juno had made her way into an underpass where she saw a very unique scene. Derek on the floor suffering while Isaac, injured, stood nearby. Scott stood defensively with Allison's father by his side, Allison being held by the throat by the Kanima and Gerard standing tall with a werewolf bite on his arm. She had no idea what the context was here, but Juno did hear whispers. Instead of being freaked out, like she normally is, she gave in. She did what Hades said. Juno didn't think about it, she just embraced the Reaper.

Juno's eyes switched to cloudy white, her skin went cold and a curved dagger appeared in one hand. Her other raised and tensed as she was pointed straight at Gerard. The group watched as black blood began to fall from the bite on his arm, which confused everyone. They looked to the other end of the underpass and saw Juno standing tall with an immense amount of power.

"What? What is this?! What did you do?!" Gerard yelled in agony as he watched the black liquid fall down his arm. Juno walked forward as her fist began to slowly close. It was as if she was struggling to hurt him. After all, Juno was stopping the supernatural life from a werewolf bite from being part of Gerard. She was killing part of his soul.

Gerard fell to his knees as Juno had gotten to the group. She stood tall as black blood began to fall from Gerard's eyes, ears, nose and eventually, came pouring out of his mouth. Gerard struggled to breath as he fell onto his side. Juno let go and allowed him to suffer on his own. Everyone stared at her with amazement or shock, and in Allison's case, fear. Allison's expression, however, was because of Juno's blank and horrific stare that moved to her. Juno twirled the knife in her hand, clearly preparing to throw it in that direction, but was stopped when Stiles's Jeep very suddenly came barreling in.