𝟐𝟖.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐧

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑳
𝒔𝒛𝒂

❛ if i can't have you, no one should ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇 get ready for the winter formal since she promised she would. Juno really wanted Scott to get back together with Allison since she knew that they're great together. Plus, she hates Jackson and Allison is incredibly sweet, so Juno would gladly do anything in her power to keep those two apart.

Juno was sewing part of Scott pants since he somehow ripped them. He was sitting on his bed beside her in his boxers and the top part of his suit. Juno was completely focused since she's not fantastic at sewing, but she was good enough to help. He decided to break the silence. "You look really pretty in your suit."

"Thanks, Scott. I hope Isaac likes it." Juno was freaked out by what Peter had said a few days ago, so there was absolutely no way she was going to take his advice. Besides, Juno always felt more comfortable in a suit. "I'm sure he will."

"Thank you. You know, when you don't look like a fool with these pants, I'm sure you'll catch Allison's eye. And worst case scenario, you catch someone else's eye. You're too pretty to be single, Scott." Juno complimented as she continued sewing. "There are no other girls I'd want to go out with."

"Do you really feel that way?" Juno asked, shocked that Scott seemed to be genuinely in love. She knew that Scott really liked Allison, but by the sound of it, he was completely in love.

"I can't help it. I mean, every time I look at her, I get this hollow feeling in my chest and it's like someone literally took a shovel and dug a hole in me and it's the worst feeling I've ever had in my life. I didn't know anyone could actually ever feel this bad. I mean, wouldn't you feel like that if you lost Isaac?" Scott ranted along.

Juno felt that same empty feeling, but not for the same reason. Everything Scott was describing was something she had never felt before, not even with Isaac. Juno has never had the wondrous experience of falling in love with someone and Scott did it at first sight. Juno was just contemplating if she could ever feel that deep admiration for Isaac. "I don't know. I don't think I love him. B-But that's just because I haven't been with him long enough."