𝟐𝟗.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

❝ 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑯𝑰𝑴
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ i know what it's like to fall in love from the outside ❜

        𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑆 𝑂𝐹 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆 brushed against the bare, dark skin of her legs. The sun beaming down on her face brought warmth to her heart. Her white dress was swaying in the wind, but that same breeze was bringing goosebumps to her arms. Her curly brown hair laid behind her shoulders, it moving in the wind as well.

Juno was looking over a beautiful ocean from up on the cliff she stood upon. The waves that crashed against the rocks below were loud, it was giving her a headache. Everything about this atmosphere was peaceful. The beautiful nature, the secluded landscape, the sounds of life, but Juno remained tensed.

Familiar arms she had been held by before made their way around her shoulders, her back against his chest. Juno put her hands on his arms and traced small shapes on his forearms while his thumb caressed her shoulder. His face was hidden in her neck, but his hair wasn't long enough to tickle her skin. He placed a small kiss on the scar on her shoulder thanks to a previous fight. He was the only peaceful part of Juno's mind.

"You're cold." He remarked, but Juno didn't react. Her eyes stayed on the landscape in front of her as she responded, "I'm fine."

"Are you?"

Juno did not respond.

"You promised you wouldn't lie to me."

Juno turned her head, meeting his breathtaking brown eyes. Their faces were just centimeters apart, it was euphoric. "I want this."

"You can't have this."

"Why?"

"Isaac."

"It's not healing." She could just make out the voice of Scott McCall from her sleepy state. After being unconscious for an entire day, Juno was a little out of it. Juno was just able to open her eyes and was met with Scott and Stiles standing by her hospital bed. Scott was holding up her arm where she had been bitten by the Alpha.

"What are you doing?" Juno questioned in a weak and small voice. Scott let out a breath of relief when his friend spoke, but ignored the question. "Hey, you're awake. How do you feel?"