𝟓𝟏.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑴
𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

❛ i am only half of what i think i can be ❜

        𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝑈𝐼𝐿𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 the rave was being held, Scott was helping Stiles bring out the two garbage bags filled with mountain ash so that he could surround the building with it. Everyone's part of the plan was simultaneous, but Juno had to wait until they actually caught the Kanima. She could help before then, but they all wanted her to save her energy.

However, Juno did know how the ketamine needle works since she works at the veterinary clinic. Isaac was the one who had to dose Jackson with the ketamine, so Juno was showing him out to use it. "You have to do it intravenously, which means in the vein. When you find Whittemore, pull back on the plunger. It'll probably be easiest to inject him in the neck, so find a vein, jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger. And be careful."

"Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him." Isaac scoffed, having quite a pessimistic view on this. However, he had misinterpreted what Juno meant. "No, Isaac, I mean you. I want you to be careful, I don't want you to get hurt."

Isaac looked at her from the needle in his hands. The caring and sympathetic look in her eyes said it all. Even after everything he had done and the fact that they were broken up, Juno still cared for him. She didn't want Isaac to die or get too hurt, but it only warmed his heart.

Isaac's feelings for Juno never disappeared. To him, the breakup came out of nowhere. He hadn't really gotten the time to get over Juno, the wound was still fresh. Isaac couldn't stop his eyes from flickering down to Juno's lips. How he missed kissing her, but he blew it. All because he wanted power, Isaac had lost the girl of his dreams.

"You be careful too." Isaac informed. Juno nodded her head before Isaac had taken off with Scott and Erica and into the building. Derek was off somewhere else dealing with Argent while Allison was coincidentally inside.

Everyone was now gone, which left Stiles and Juno on their own. Stiles was getting ready to start making the barrier when Juno tapped him on the shoulder. "Stiles?"

"Yeah, Juno?" As soon as Stiles had turned to face the girl, she quickly kissed the corner of his lips, which completely made Stiles freeze. Juno smirked at his nervousness and flustered state as she whispered, "I can get used to that."