𝟏𝟖.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

❝ 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬pt.3▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑹𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑿
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ the night is on your lips and i feel like i'm locked in ❜

        𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆𝑁'𝑇 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝐶𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑇 this night was the fact that they were running for their lives again, the only difference this time was the fact that Isaac, Allison, Lydia and Jackson were now running around with Stiles, Juno and Scott.

The Alpha was chasing them again, but luckily enough for the werewolf-aware trio, the other four were much too busy trying to save their own lives to look back at the horrifying scene.

Before they had started running in the lobby and only sensed the danger, Scott had told them to get to the cafeteria. No one had any idea why, but that was their goal. The issue was that the doors to the cafeteria are locked at night. What was lucky for them was that Juno seems to have no fear. Juno sped up way ahead of everyone and went crashing into the doors. This time, she was actually able to get it open.

Juno was able to stay on her feet, but as soon as she got the door open she held her arm again. "God, I have to stop doing that!"

"Yes, you really do!" Stiles scolded, not wanting her to get hurt. He never truly noticed how reckless Juno was. During lacrosse, she was logical and critical, even during school she had been more focused and trying to actually get good grades, but as soon as Juno was put in a situation where she had to protect herself, she seemed to be doing the exact opposite. "Well, I got the door open this time, Stilinski! So clearly I'm doing something right!"

"Doing something right? Stop throwing yourself at everything you find, you're gonna get hurt!" While these two were arguing, as per usual it seems, everyone else was piling chairs and tables and anything they could find in front of the door. They were trying to keep whatever was chasing them out.

"If I can survive an entire lacrosse team of idiotic boys, I think I can survive someone trying to kill me!" Juno defended herself, but Stiles was completely baffled by this. "How does that even compare?!"