𝟓.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐦𝐚𝐧

❝ 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐦𝐚𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵
𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ if the whole world was watching, i'd still dance with you, drive highways and byways to be there with you ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝑂 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 up with a way or at least find a solution to help Scott play in the game on Saturday. Of course she was worried for her friend, but she also knew that there was no way they could win the game on Saturday with only one star player. Usually they had both Juno and Jackson and now all of a sudden Scott was amazing, so they were a fairly good team, but it's a team for a reason. Juno can't carry everyone on her own.

Juno knew a fair amount about werewolves since she liked mythology, but she didn't know the solutions to oddly specific situations like what is a werewolf supposed to do when they want to play lacrosse, but can't because they're scared that they might murder someone in front of a bunch of people? She needed some help.

Juno had found Stiles walking through the halls by himself and without any warning, Juno grabbed him by his collar and basically dragged him with her. He was startled by the sudden contact. "Woah! What are you doing?"

Juno let go of his collar and he actually began walking next to her. Stiles fixed his collar and shirt as Juno explained, "We need to find out how to help Scott play in that game."

"Aww, you have a heart." Stiles responded sarcastically. Juno only rolled her eyes and punched him in the arm. "Shut up. I want to win the game."

"Well, why are you dragging me along? Can't you solve this yourself?" Stiles reasoned, not really wanting to be around Juno since all that meant was him getting insulted and mocked. Juno didn't want to be around Stiles either just because of general hatred, but she needed help with this.

"No, if I could, I wouldn't be dragging you along. We need to figure out how to make him tame or calm or something. I don't care! I just want him to not murder someone." Juno explained as they stepped into the library.

"Alright, fine, but you can't be mean to me while we do this." Juno immediately stopped in her tracks at the sound of that condition. She turned to face him where Stiles was smirking with his arms crossed. Juno clenched her jaw and let out a breath.