𝟑𝟕.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝.❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ i should've said it before, you're all i think about, baby ❜

        𝐼𝑇 𝐶𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐵𝐸 𝐴𝑅𝐺𝑈𝐸𝐷 that the thing Stiles cares about most in this world is his Jeep. In order, it goes Jeep, the Mets...then family, then friends. He had to get some work done on it since he used his Jeep to run into Scott's mother's car to stop her date with a psychotic Alpha werewolf.

Juno had gone with him to get his car fixed, due to its age and the fact that Stiles is under the impression that he can fix his Jeep, there was a lot of damage. She only went to keep him company, but she had nothing else going on.

Juno was standing in the waiting room as she watched Stiles angrily argue with the man fixing his car. A small smile appeared on her face when she saw Stiles making faces at the man when his back was turned. Juno muttered under her breath, "He's such an idiot."

All of a sudden, Juno's phone began to buzz in her pocket. Well, it was actually Stiles's pocket since she stole his sweatpants, but her phone was still ringing.

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐀𝐂 𝑰𝑺 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
accept or decline

"If you don't immediately tell me where the hell you've been, I'm going to find you and kill you." Juno spoke, giving Isaac no time to get a word out. Isaac had been missing for a few days, it was ever since he was questioned by the cops for his father's murder. Juno hadn't been able to find him, reach him or talk to him, which was understandably stressing her out.

"So, you're gonna laugh-" Isaac began, but Juno didn't like the idea of him starting off with excuses, so she cut him off. "I don't think I will."

"Well, I met this guy named Derek Hale-" Juno interrupted him by hanging up the phone. Thinking about her boyfriend being a werewolf was the absolute last thing she needed right now. Everything was slowly going wrong in her life, but her love life was something she could actually control, that was until Derek decided to ruin it.

Juno ran a stressed hand through her hair before Stiles walked in, wiping his hand on his sweater. "Everything good?"

"Yeah, this guy's just a huge...you know...butthead." Juno couldn't stop herself from letting out a small laugh at the insult, but at Stiles's glare, she put her hand over her mouth. "Sorry."