𝟐𝟕.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

❝ 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ i want you here with me, like how i pictured it, so i don't have to keep imagining ❜

        𝑃𝐸𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 messing with Scott by going on a date with Melissa, his mother, but luckily, Stiles was able to stop it for him and make sure that nothing bad happened to Scott's mom. Juno wasn't really able to help in any way, but she was the one that gave Stiles the idea to rear end Melissa's car. Of course, destruction was her go to.

Stiles and Juno were currently in Scott's room, but they weren't being helpful this time. Scott was hurrying around, trying to find his phone while Stiles was sitting on a chair and Juno leaning against the wall next to him.

"Call it again." Scott ordered. Juno called his phone just like she was told, but Stiles was much less prone to humour him. "It's not here, okay. So you lost your phone, why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one and I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott stressed, but now Juno was the one to butt in with an offended tone. "Um, you're not alone. We're literally right here. Besides, you said Derek walked into gunfire, he sounds pretty dead."

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him." Scott contradicted.

"Alright, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter, problem solved." Stiles found a solution decently quick, which Juno nodded along to, showing she agreed. They really didn't care what happened to Peter since he was their biggest problem right now. With him gone, they'd feel mildly safe.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek. I can protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first..." Scott began to trail off, his mouth not being able to keep up with his thoughts. "Just-Just help me!"

"You are the epitome of whipped and it's only slightly pathetic." Juno muttered the last part, feeling bad for insulting her friend, but she knew it needed to be said.

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that? When he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles questioned, trying to get Scott to see the true insanity of this situation. "He wasn't going to kill anyone and I'm not letting him die."