𝟓𝟓.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of abuse, scars & bruises

𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑾𝑬 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾
𝒌𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒆

❛ oh, simple thing, where have you gone? i'm getting tired and i need someone to rely on ❜

        𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑂𝐹 𝐿𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 from the streetlight outside shone through the windows of the sheriff's station, illuminating Juno's tired face. She sat on the ground with her switchblade loosely sitting in her palm, her legs together and her hair a mess. There was blood dripping down her arm from the gunshot wound, but she didn't feel any pain.

Juno was so mentally and physically exhausted, and yet there she sat, still in a dress that made her feel alienated from her own body. The scratch she got from the Kanima was beginning to scar, but she remembered that pain being far worse than being shot.

Juno had no clue where anyone was. Matt could be dead and drowning for all she cared, the Kanima was god knows where, Scott and his mother along with Derek, Mr. Stilinski and Stiles were in the sheriff's station somewhere, but Juno didn't have the energy to go looking. The adrenaline from her gunshot wound numbed the pain, using her supernatural abilities to that extent when she never has before made it hard for her to even find the strength to stand up. The only strength she had was being used to let tears stream down her face.

Here sat a girl who had gotten herself shot, risked her life, and pushed herself to an incredible limit just to help her friends. She pointed bullets and arrows at one of her closest friends just to protect her. Juno felt like a monster, but she did it for the greater good.

"You look like shit." The agitating voice of Hades spoke up as he suddenly appeared in his light haze of smoke as per usual. He knealed down in front of the girl, who never met his gaze. Juno's eyes never left that one spot on the wall. Hades moved his head a little, trying to get in her line of sight, but she still didn't looked at him. "You okay?"

"Fuck off." Juno spoke quietly. She wasn't in the mood for his games, she didn't want to deal with riddles or him testing her for his own benefit. "That's no way to talk to your best ghost friend."

"Fuck off." Juno repeated. Hades sighed and let his head fall limp. He pinched the bridge of his nose, slightly regretting choosing a Reaper so stubborn and frustrating, but Juno was his best chance. Hades sat down in front of her and crossed his legs. "You know, I had to let you do that on your own. You won't learn if I hold your hand the whole way. You need to make mistakes, which you haven't yet, but you're overworking yourself too much."