𝟑𝟖.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭. ❞

TW!▬sexism, racism, homphobia, mention of substance abuse & physical abuse

𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫𝑵'𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑬
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔

❛ i wish that every kiss was never ending ❜

        𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑅𝐸 𝐿𝐴𝐶𝑅𝑂𝑆𝑆𝐸 game, it was no secret that Juno was being targeted. She was the only girl on the Beacon Hills team, which already made her stand out, but with the visiting team being freakishly strong and athletic, they stood no chance.

This was possibly the fourth time she was pushed to the ground by this incredibly tall and strong player. He was seriously starting to get on her nerves, and not just the fact that he had a physical advantage, he was a complete douchebag too. As he walked past Juno, he said, "Lacrosse isn't made for you, maybe you should've stayed in the kitchen."

Juno had been getting comments like that all day. Usually, Juno could just push them aside, but these ones were extra harsh. There were a few that were seriously getting under her skin.

"Let me put a baby in you, sweetcheeks!"

"Who let the queer on the field?"

"There's no room for your kind in lacrosse."

"Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?"

It was shocking that Juno hadn't hurt someone yet, although the look on her face said it all. Everyone on the Beacon Hills team had heard what was being said to her and Scott, Danny and Stiles had said something, but no one else was doing anything. Coach had gotten mad at the other team's coach as well, but still, no one was doing anything to genuinely help.

From her spot on the floor, Danny Scott held out his hand for her to take so she could get to her feet, but an angry Juno just hit his hand away from her and got up herself. Coach called in everyone to the side so they could make a game plan. "Alright, guys! Huddle up!"

Everyone formed around Coach. "I don't know what the hell kind of steroids that team is on, but we are losing significantly. Not to mention that they're targeting Juno since she's the only girl on the team. Now, here's what I want to happen. Get the ball to Juno and cover her as much as you can. I want you guys to clear a path since quite honestly, she's no match for the size of some of these guys. Now, go out there and let's win this thing!"