𝟐𝟏.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

❝ 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑨 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

❛ but you've got stars, they're in your eyes ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐷 𝑇𝑂 best to keep a smile on her face for others, she always wanted to be supportive of her friends, but there were times where things just got under her skin and she couldn't control her emotions. Not getting captain really hurt since she's been working towards this for so long and, truthfully, the only reason she hadn't gotten it was because she's a girl.

Juno was the first one to get out of the locker room and was headed towards the field, but she was stopped in the hallway by Allison and Lydia. "Hey, Juno."

She only sent them a small smile, but it was Allison who actually stopped her from walking. "Could we talk to you for a second?"

Juno nodded her head, the three of them moving to the side of the hall so they weren't in anyone's way. "What do you guys need?"

"Well, we wanted to know if you know if Scott is okay. I mean, he's been acting weird and we were just a little worried." Allison explained, but there was a certain part of her comment that was slightly suspicious. "We?"

Lydia only let out a small laugh since Juno figured out that she really didn't care all that much about Scott. Allison was the one who was concerned, and even though she broke up with Juno's closest friend, she understood that Allison was most definitely upset about it, so she could help the poor girl. "As far as I know, Scott's normal. He's been kind of a stick in the mud, but that's 'cause of the breakup."

"Is he really upset about it?" Allison questioned.

"I mean, he's not happy. But he doesn't really talk to me about this stuff that much. We don't talk about emotions, we talk about lacrosse, hot girls and the Real Housewives." Juno knew she wasn't too much help to Allison's nerves, since it was true that she and Scott don't talk about his love life that often. Really the only time they did was when Stiles was with them and it had to do with his werewolf situation.

"Be honest, do you think I made a mistake?" Allison was obviously hoping for a huge amount of assistance from the girl. She really couldn't do much, but Juno looked over to Lydia for help, who only shrugged her shoulders. She too had no idea how to help Allison.