10

Deepak, please be honest with me and tell me what kind of magic you have done. She was willing to come to the lecture just to see you.

"I do know magic, that's for sure," Deepak replied playfully.

Deepak is just as childish as her, that's why she likes him. She hasn't seen him angry yet," Daksh said while eating his roll.

"Daksh, why don't you talk to Kanak? Why can't she communicate properly with her?" Ayaan said kinda frustrated.

"I have tried talking to her, but she's just showing attitude," Daksh replied, annoyed by his sister's behavior.

"Ayaan, drive faster. We have a lecture to give."

"I'm driving, Deepak, and you don't need to talk to me. My wife likes you more than me, and I can't do anything about it."

Daksh and Deepak chuckle listening to him. Soon, Ayaan reached the college and dropped off his brother. As soon as they got out of the car, their eyes fell on Aashika, who was walking into the college.

"Hey Daksh, isn't that Aashika? What is she doing here?" Deepak asked.

Daksh knocked on the car window.

"Ayaan, you told us Aashika was sick and wouldn't come. Are we seeing a ghost then?" he said, pointing in her direction.

Ayaan looked in that direction, confused. Soon, his confused expression turned into anger.

"This girl... If her fever increases, I will kill her first, and then I will kill you," he said, looking at Deepak.

Ayaan left from there, causing quite a stir. Both Daksh and Deepak exclaimed simultaneously that she had gotten herself into big trouble.

They both headed towards their lecture. Deepak entered the classroom and saw Ashika sitting in the front row with a big smile.

As the class went on, Aashika started feeling upset because every time Deepak looked at her, he gave her a cold stare.

"I should have stayed at home. It seems like the teacher is in a bad mood. My headache is getting worse," she muttered while chewing on her pen.

After a few minutes, she rested her head on the desk and fell asleep.

When the class ended, everyone started to leave. Aashika's friend tried to wake her up, but before she could do so, Deepak motioned for her to leave.

He knocked on her desk, but there was no response. He shook her gently, but realized that she had a fever.

He sighed and shook her again.

She opened her eyes and looked around before locking eyes with Deepak. She stood up from her chair.

"I suppose you didn't come here just to sleep. If you're making the effort to come, then try not to sleep," he said.

"Sorry, sir. I didn't mean to sleep," she replied, looking down.

"You're dismissed, Aashika. You can go now," he said, and left for his next class.

"He's in a bad mood. I should go home now. I don't want to attend any more classes. The problem is, will the guard let me leave?" she thought to herself.

She made her way to the college door, trying to sneak outside without being noticed by anyone.

Soon she arrived home and headed straight to the kitchen, only to find that there was no food available.

She decided to call Ayaan.

On the call...

Aashi - Ayaan, I'm hungry. When will your aunt come so we can have something to eat?

Ayaan - Can you at least say hello first? And my aunt won't be coming today. Why do you want food at home?

Aashi - What do you mean? You told me not to go out, so I followed your instructions and now I'm hungry.

Ayaan - I'm sure you always do as I say. Just order something to eat.

Aashi - Can I order anything?

Ayaan - Yes, but make sure it's healthy if you don't want to get sick.

Aashi - Okay, bye bye... By the way, when will you come?

Ayaan - Bye, Aashi... take rest  at home.

AASHIKA

How rude! He didn't even tell me when he'll come. Oh well, let's just order something to satisfy my hunger.

Alright, it's settled then. I'll order a burger, fries, and a coke.

After placing my order, I went to my room to watch TV. I was engrossed in the show, but soon I started feeling sleepy. I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, but just then, there was a knock on the door.

It must be the delivery person.

I took my food to the kitchen, put it on a plate, and started eating.

After finishing the burger, I felt full, so I left the fries on the table and took the coke to my room. I placed it on the bedside table and got under the blanket.

It's chilly, but I really enjoy drinking coke. What else can I do?

I continued watching the movie, but once again, drowsiness took over me. I left half of the coke on the table and fell asleep.

AYAAN

I arrived home in the late evening. I unlocked the door with my keys and went to the kitchen to get some water. To my surprise, I found some fries there.

Don't tell me she had fries for lunch. Why does this girl want to drive me crazy?

I called out for Aashi, but there was no response. I went to the room and found her fast asleep, completely covered with the blanket and holding onto a pillow. One thing about her,

I decided to let her rest, so I headed to the bathroom to freshen up after this I started walking back to the bed, I gently placed my hand on her head, feeling her soft, silky hair. However, I couldn't help but close my eyes in frustration.

Noticing the empty coke bottle, I realized she was sick and seemed to be making herself even sicker. Oh, Aashika why does my love want to get sick .

Leaving her to rest, I made my way to the kitchen to prepare some soup and light food for my troublemaker.

After finishing up in the kitchen, I covered the bowl and grabbed my bag before heading back to our room to check her.