50

Hey you know that my face is here, aashika said glaring at that boy in front of her who was looking at her Cleavage.

Yes anyone can only look at your face because other than that you have nothing good which anyone want to see.
The size of cherry is really small I wonder who want to see it no one can even feel it. That boy said to her and smirke looking at her face.

You what do you think you are saying you , aashika said and punch that man face kajal try to stop her but it was too late.

Kajal why are you stopping me if you don't beat him with me then we are not friends anymore.

Then kajal look at that boy and grab his hair . He hold kajal wrist and push her with full force which make her fall and her head got hurt from wall.

Aashika look at kajal and went towards her then she come to boy and slap him with full force.

You think you can really slap me and I will let you go like that. He forcefully grab her both wrist and push her towards wall.
Let's see who will stop me now and who have that much power to stop me from doing anything I want .

She with so much effort make her hand free she grab nearest thing and stable him from pen which was on table.
She put his hand on his arn and look at her with pure anger . He take out small knife from his pocket and point it at her cleavage and move it deeper.

You actually have some guts don't you that you are doing anything you want.
Looking at all these kajal take step towards them but aashika signals her to not.

But still kajal hold chair and was about to hit him with it but he move from his place due to which it fall on aashika shoulders and due to the movement of him the knife also got into her skin . Aashika close her eyes to control herself from crying out loud.

As the bell ring that boy run away from there and student start to enter inside.

Deepak enter in classroom with all happy face but his smile fade away looking at seen in front of him.

Hey kajal aashu how did you both get hurt like this were you both fighting like this.

Sir we don't that boy... Kajal was saying but aashika cut her off saying yes they were fighting. Even after knowing she was telling lie he just send them to medical room.

Why don't you tell him truth and is your shoulder ok I did use force in throwing it.

No it hurt like bitch. I don't want to tell him in front of that many student it's my mistake I shouldn't have helped him. She said .

Hey don't take his words seriously he just wanted to...

Don't say anything I don't take anything seriously aashika said cutting her off between.

Let's get into class now aashika said turning to class way again.

But we were going to medical room. Kajal said.
Aashika take her jacket out and wear it to hide her knife cut and again they enter inside classroom they both sit on last bench.

Deepak eyes fall on them in every five minutes. He was teaching them knowing that they both are not even listening to him. Ge continue his class as the bell ring class start to empty aashika grab her bag but hiss in pain when she put it on her shoulder.

Hey you both come here. Deepak called them taking seat in chair.

They come infront of him they both stand there .

So what happen how did you both got hurt and when I said to go to medical room then why did you both come back.

I didn't want to create seen in front of so many students that's why. Aashika said with almost crying.

Yes sir we get into a fight with a boy and due to this we get hurt. Kajal said after aashika.

So why did you all started a fight don't you know it's wrong and look at you kajal your head is bleeding. Deepak rub his face frustrated. He take his phone out and message someone.

Aashika tell me what happen that you fight with a boy and in result you got hurt. He ask lovingly to her
Aashika said nothing to him just start looking down and tears was finding it's way.

Kajal atleast you tell me what did he said that you all fight and do you know him with whom you both fight.

Sir he we don't know him and he was passing mean comments to her. Kajal said .

Aashu why are you so quit no one is gonna scold you and if you know who is he then tell me i will deal with him.

Bhaiya we don't know him and he rub away when ring bell. Aashika said and wipe her eyes.

Ayaan is coming or maybe he will send someone you both are hurt and you both have only one class left so it's no big issue and I'm going to tell this to daksh and principal .

And one more thing if someone told you anything or do anything you should come to us not to take any impulsive decision what if something bad had happened so it's better to ignore someone like him and tell us we will deal with him and you clearly know that aashika I have done this before also so don't you trust us enough that we can probably broke someone's some bones.

Aashika and kajal laugh at his Statment soon they garb their bag and went to parking lot and wait for ayaan to come.

Aashika was biting her nails and kajal was looking here and there for ayaan .

Kajal was he telling the truth. Aashika ask him in kow tone.

Who was telling the truth aashika. Kajal said nonchalantly.

Aashika shake her head and said "nothing"

Soon ayaan come there to pick them he take them towards hospital he give both of them chocolate milk shake seeing which kajal smile and said "thanku"
Aashika just take it and sit in back seat with kajal all way looking outside window which was very unusual for ayaan . But knowing the actual reason kajal said nothing about this

*****
50 parts 😁😁 but how....
Comment 😒😒😩