40

Aashi baby listen to me jaan can you please stop crying now. Ayaan said to aashi very lovingly.

She start crying more hard he come more closer to her and hug her and start rubbing her back in comfort.

Shhh baby why are you crying that much ok I'm sorry i will never ever give you any injection ok.

I don't hate you she said quietly hiccuping.

Ok ok I get it and I already know you use this word without meaning it. So can you stop crying now I said and peck her nose then her forehead cheek and lastly her lips.
You are not angry right baby.

I'm but I'm only sorry for I hate you part.
She said wiping her eyes with back of her hand.

Then how can I earn your forgiveness mam.

So look at me and look away.
I don't want to make any deal. But I will forgive you if you take me to shopping and will let me go out with kajal and kanak they are going out this Saturday.

You can go ok and I will also try to take you with me to shopping then am I forgiven.

No she said and turn her face other side.

He bring his face closer to her face his eyes fall on her lips.
She was also looking at his lips then his eyes . He touch her lips with his finger she was intensely looking into his eyes.

His lips touched her soft lips she was still looking at him he broke there kiss and look at her and he whisper "close your eyes " As she hear him she close her eyes as the kiss continue she slide her hands into his hairs he pulled her possibly close.

She tap on his shoulder understanding the meaning of it he broke the kiss he put his hand on her waist and start kissing her neck. She was becoming breathless.

A... Ay.. Ayaan her voice comes in hoase whisper.

He was still busy in devouring her neck. He slowly slide his hand up on her bare skin under her tshirt .

Her breathing become fast as his hand reach to her bra he slide his hand on her back and open it with swift motion.

He move from her neck before taking off her tshirt she cover her chest with her hands he keep his hand on her and look at her eyes.

Ayaan you know that we...... I mean I can't........... I mean you........ Period so....

Looking at her speaking like that ayaan again take her lips between his . He break the kiss and hug her .

She try to move from his hold but he held her more tightly .

Stay like that he said and lay down with her.

Why are you on your period he said more like he complain like child.

Hearing this her whole face become red she try to hide it.

After some minute he made her sit and made her wear her shirt .

I have some urgent work I will come back after some hour tell me what you want to eat I will bring it for you.
He said .

Anything she said quietly hiding her face not meeting his eyes.

Ok dont walk around here and there and here take this remote watch TV unless I come back.

Saying that he leave from there he went to park his mind was occupied with wild thought he start to play basketball with some other persons.

He played the game till evening as the night start he went to store and instead of buying food he just bought material for making dinner.

When he reach home he saw aashika using her phone with tv on.

You came I was actually about to call you she said.

Hmm I'm going to take shower. He said and went inside shower.

....Ayaan...

I take towel and went inside bathroom after looking at aashi.

I don't know why I just loose my control today and I don't know what aashi must be thinking of me for the God shake she is on her period how can I even think like that.

How I wish now that I can read my wife's mind but looking at her I don't think she take it as something bad ..... Right I don't even know how much she knows.
She only told me she know how relationship work because of some crap video that her friend share her I don't even know what it was about.

God please help me this time.

I was in my thoughts while taking shower all about her what she must be thinking.

After sometime I come out of bathroom.

She was still using her phone as I come out she look up at me from head to toe. By the time she finished with looking at me she has a pout on her face for which I don't know.

Let's go I will make dinner are I'm giving you honor to watch me I said and carry her towads kitchen.

I want to help you she said to me looking at things which I bought.

Why don't you just watch me .

Why I have to sit on this chair while you are in kitchen. She said

You want to be in kitchen or help me.

I want to help you of course.

I went towards her and carry her towards kitchen and made her sit on kitchen slab.

She start swinging her leg .

Here I said giving her banana to eat she gladly take it without giving annoying look and start eating it while I was cutting vegetables.

Ayaan give it to me I can cut vegetables.

No you sit here and eat it and if you want more then tell me.

I want chocolate which daksh bhaiya give me.

Here I said and give it to her she start eating it after taking some bite she forward it towards me.

Just to tease her I take a big bite of it which make her eyes wide she look at me with anger.

Ayaan how can you do that.

You offered me I can't deny you know that right.

But you can't take.......... You are bad I ha...

I cut her off by pecking her lips.

Don't just say I hate you it hurt me aashi.

As I said that she show me her tongue and start eating her chocolate.

A child can eat more neatly then you aashi. I said as I wipe her finger and mouth.

No they can't she said and again look at the food with was on stove.

It's smell good I want to taste it she said.

After sometime he was done with dinner he serve it for them they have there dinner peacefully.

After that they went to sleep ayaan take aashi in his arms aashi was asleep as her head touch the pillow as for ayaan his sleep was far away from his eyes as he was busy in admiring her wife....