27

Ayaan enter in room holding bowl and piece of cloth in his hand .

Ayaan please not again you know I hate it please Or I can do it on my own you don't have to do it it's so embarrassing she said holding his hand .

Aashi no argument in this matter if you want I can tell kanak to do if but I know you will not be able to do it on your own.
Choose me Or kanak.

None aashika said looking down.

Aashi when you act like that you make me feel like I'm a bad person. Ok tell me do you feel uncomfortable.

I feel embarrass I told you this before.

Let's not waste anymore time let's get over this fastly just lay down on you stomach and leave everything on me.

She lay down and put her head on pillow.

Ayaan apply medicine on her she try to move but he was holding her so she can't move.

Ayaan it's burning.

I know baby saying that he accidentally kiss her back. He immediately back off.

I'm sorry I.... Ayaan sigh and look at aashika who was not saying a word.

Aashi I'm coming in a minute don't you dare to correct your clothes leave it as it is right now let the medicine dry. I'm bringing you milk.
Saying all that he leaves the room.

....Ayaan ....

Why did I do that shit what if she is thinking something bad about me .

Let's me heat up the milk first it had already happened now it can't be changed so i should stop thinking about it.

I heat up the milk and first I went to kanak as expected she was using her phone.

Whom are you chatting with kanak.

No one what bring you here .

This milk and one question.

What question. Kanak ask looking up.

So any explanation why you come late you know I was worried.

Actually I went with my friends to cafe and I forget to inform me I'm sorry. Kanak said making cute face and holding her ears.

Stop making face. If you are going out after your classes at least inform me you both got me worried today.

It will not happen again.... Did you scold aashika.... I mean you were looking angry when you told her to go to room and also she came home drunk last night.

What do you think. Ayaan ask her rising his eyebrows.

I mean yes she did mistake but you shouldn't be angry on her she is sensitive. I know drinking is wrong but still it happen.

You are trying to save her you still remember what I do to you when you come home drunk.

How can I forget I was extremely embarrassing.

Ayaan chuckle at her words.

You are our baby sister you shouldn't be embarrass in front of us ok and for you kind information I'm leaving her this time but why are you taking her side I don't understand.

I don't like her for your kind information she is younger then me that's why I try to save her.

So how about you say good night to whoever you were talking and give me your phone.

But why kanak as Hiding her phone.

Because you don't know how to answer someone's call so Maybe it will teach you how to answer phone call when someone call you so I'm keeping your phone also. Saying that ayaan take kanak phone and put it inside his pocket.