85

Aashika was sitting beside ayaan sipping her ginger tea.

"Ayaan it's taste horrible" She said looking at him.

"So go and throw it away.

She don't answer him and continue to sip her tea. Ayaan also give his full attention to tv.

She put her head on his lap. Ayaan try to push her put she hold his keens tightly.

" Aashika get up put your head on pillow not on me "

"Ayaan my head hurts my tummy also hurt that terrible tea make me loose my taste bud".

" Then why don't you call your friends they may cure it and may even give some medicine like they give you before which you mix in my drink" .

"Can't we stop with this topic . I'm really sorry don't ignore me. I don't like your ignorance" She said and turn towards his tummy encircling her hand around him.

"Ok tell me when did you start waking up till late at night and for how long it's going on " Ayaan ask coldly.

"First talk to me normally remove your coldness amd if not then I'm not answering you".

" Do whatever you want don't put your head on my lap or anything just stay away from me" Ayaan said

"Listen after I tell you about 3 am then you don't get to angry on me. Ok it's a deal you can't break. Now I studies everything till late at night because I don't want to disappointed you because of my results come adverse you are more gloomy then me. That's why I did it but as the time pass I was almost time sleepy and then you come up with more course then what I'm gonna do"  She said sitting straight.

"You sleep with me everyday"

I wake up when you are in deep sleep. Now enough of it.

Ayaan smacke her head multiple time making her cover it with pillow.

" Now why are you hitting me stop it" Aashika said holding his hand.

"It is lesser then what you are going to get later how dare you do this. Are you mad or what I never scold you for your results good or bad it's ok everytime . Still you". She said now twisting her ears.

She close her eyes and lean into him.

It's hurting remove your hand please. She said cutely.

Ayaan remove his hand and turn his face not looking at aashika.

"Ayaan are you angry" She said pointing him on shoulder with her finger.

"If your tea is finished then go and take mango shake from freeze ".

"First look at me baby". She said holding his face and making him look at her.

" Can you bring it I don't want to move. My back is hurting so much "

Ayaan bring shake and give it to aashika.

" Don't you buy one for yourself " She ask

"I don't want to drink it. You can have it all by yourself"

Aashika forward her glass in front of him . First he remove it but aashika did same again he take some sip and give it back to her.

" Now it's tasty " She said happily.
But seeing ayaan using phone she sit on his lap and take his phone from his hand and keep his hand on her belly.

" Now what.... Wait why are you warm....."

I'm not just focus on me why are you giving your attention to your phone.

Ayaan slowly start to rub her belly she keep her head on his shoulder.

"Ayaan what should I wear in kushi birthday "

"Anything you like just be comfortable"

" I will wear saree. By the way what we will gift kushi I don't think about it"

" I have bought a chain you don't have to buy anything now . Wait here I will bring hot water bag". He said and went to their room and bring hot water bag and put it on her belly.

"Now you are all good sleep for sometime. Cramps are not too much right. "

"It is. Where are you going leaving me stay here "

"I'm just going out for some important work I will be back in sone hours don't take any painkiller if I'm not present here" He said and put his palm on her forehead " Try not to get fever also even through its not in your control "

Ayaan went from there aashika also went to their room and lay on bed putting pillow over her belly.

AASHIKA...

god why do we get the urge of using washroom during period. I don't even want to move do i have to walk now I just want to lay down here.

Leave it aashika you have to go I can't be avoided. I said o myself and walk towards bathroom.

I step inside and don't know how after taking some step I kiss the ground immediately.

Fucking hell how did I manage to slip .
I come to use washroom not to get hurt here. Ayaan...... He is not here. Do i have to stand by myself.

I carefully stand up just to again slip. I throw my slipper away from my feet then again stand up holding wall.

"God I was in enough pain why did you add up in it " I said and after using to washroom I walk out slowly.

Now I realize our bed to too far from here I just want to sit down I don't want to walk.

On the other side ayaan was talking with nurse give her instructions and after he was done he went to his cabin and called aashika but since no one answer he put his phone on table.

"She must have slept then."

I called daksh to talk to him about kushi birthday party.

" Hey do I have to come early or will it work if I come at night on kushi birthday".

Morning I want you two since morning till next morning otherwise I will kick you ass out of my house. Daksh said ayaan roll his eyes and agree with him.

" By the way kanak is also coming right do one thing call kajal also I need to talk to them and you will also be present when I talk to kanak and kajal. One more thing don't let aashika aware about this it's really necessary to talk to them. I will deal with aashika about that matter later because I don't want to ignore it they are just doing anything without any consequences. "

" But how did they manage to get that drug" Daksh ask him.

" Even I don't know suppose if they have got wrong drug then or if it had show some side effects or if something would have happened to me then there would have been no point in crying later. They actually have guts go act like this I'm not listening to there any plead this time"

" First calm down don't get angry now did the child matter got solved"

" Yes it's solved but i told her to put her resignation she was not able to handle both"

" Good thing big problem is already solved now I will call you later roshni is calling me and roshni will be bringing your favorite food at night so don't make dinner" Saying that he cut the call.

Ayaan sigh and resting his head close his eyes.

....
Give some review 🤨🤨🤨
It's matter😒🤨🤨🤨🤨