53

Aashi go and change your clothes I'm going to make some call aunty to ask when she will come.

Why aashika ask going towards bed to lay down.

Aashi first of all i just said change your cloth it have blood stain and second I'm not ordering our food so I'm calling aunty to make some food for us.

At that time aashi phone start buzzing she answer her call and after she was done talking her face has full bright smile forgetting everything she run towards ayaan.

Ayaan listen to me. She said jumping up and down in front of him.

Wait wait calm down first and why are you so happy suddenly.

"Ayaan you are the best you know I love you so much and no one is like you in this whole world". She said hugging him from side.

"Do you need anything". Ayaan ask her confuse.

I just recive call from kajal she said she is going to travel different places and she ask me to join her can I please join her.
She said looking at him still hugging him.

"No you already know my answer I'm not letting you go anywhere alone with some bunch of kid". Ayaan said abd went back to his work breaking the hug.

Ayaan she is not going alone there will be her family also and even friends I want to join please.

Aashi jaan I will take you anywhere you want myself but please stop asking for something which I can't comply.

Ayaan don't you think I got married at such young age I never get a chance to travel alone before mom and now you. She said trying to blakemail him.

Aashi just now you got into fight I said nothing about it and now you want me to let you go no a big no . You don't know but I have to go out from this city so you this is also a reason why I can't let you go.

So it's a great thing you go to your destination I will go to mine. Aashika said clapping her hand together.

No aashi you don't understand I'm going for work. I will take you on my own but for now you can't go you are injured also.

She keep mum looking at him angrily.

She went to her room and call kajal.

Kajal we are going but I will pack my bag Tomorrow after ayaan left he has some work so he will be outside city so we can go at that time. Aashika said to kajal.

Don't tell me you are going without telling him.

Yes I'm and you don't have to worry I will manage but you have to come to my house to help me pack my bag.
And take care of yourself I will call you later. Today because of me you got injured.

No don't say that it's just small injury im more sad about my hair. Kajal said making aashika confuse.

Hair what happen to it. Aashika ask,

Nothing happen you don't have to worry about it . I should give you one friendly advice you should ask ayaan about going out because we are not just going for a day Or two days .

Don't worry about it . I ask him he said no so I'm going he is not my mom kajal so don't worry.

Saying that aashika hang up the call and look for clothes to change.
She change her clothes into nightwear.

Ayaan come inside room informing aashika about food.

Aashi don't be sad I will really take you to wherever you want I promise. Ayaan said as he watch aashi eating food with gloomy face. He peck her forehead.

Aashika just nodded her head.

After sometimes they both went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Look aashi I'm going but I promise I will take you anywhere so don't sit with that gloomy face of yours that don't suit you and I love you I will be back by tomorrow night and if you are not able to sleep alone in this house so you can go to daksh house I have said this to roshni she will accomplish you.

You don't have to do anything I'm good alone so you can leave peacefully. She said smiling ayaan kiss her forehead

After ayaan left kajal come there she help aashika in packing her bag.

Aashika are you sure you don't want to tell him. I mean he will get worried for you.

I will leave note here and also when we reach to our destination I will message him .

But I still think it's wrong he will be super angry. Kajal said packing her clothes.

It's nothing new aashika said nonchalantly

After some time they also leave the house she sit in car with kajal family and friends. They all were going in a hill station.