72

Ayaan i can't come with you as today we received a mail saying that our team is going for a trip . Everyone have to go so i can't come with you can you postpone our plan. Aashika said looking at ayaan who was not meeting her eyes and was looking at his phone.

Ayaan talk to me na it's not up to me to decide.

" Hmm you can go " Ayaan said still looking at his phone.

"Ayaan" She said shaking him but still ayaan was not ready to look at her.

Ayaan I'm sorry . She said holding her both ears. She put her head on ayaan tammy and keep looking at hin holding her ears.

" Don't touch me " Ayaan said and push ayaan said and push aashika from himself.

Ayaan we will go after my this trip I promise I will take leave for a week which is kind of hard but still I will take it.

Aashi I'm doing something important don't disturb me go and do your office work or your can even pack your stuffs for that so called office trip but stay away from me.

Ayaan don't be angry please i will be back in just two days. i will call you everday and every minute.

If you say more words then I will be out of this room.

Listening to this aashika stop saying ayaan simply went to sleep while aashika was packing her stuffs.

Next morning aashika was standing with ayaan with her bag.

Ayaan their car will come any time do you really don't want to talk to me.

Keep drinking water and you can even have toffees and medicine is in your beg if you feel like vomiting then take it don't get sick there if you are going then enjoy and i will be busy in hospital so no need to disturb me Or call me.
Ayaan finish his sentence.
Aashika was about to reply but stop listening to horn sound.

They are here she mumble .

" I will call you " She said and kiss ayaan cheeks and went to car to her colleagues.

After reaching there aashika try to call him but she was not getting any response.

At night she decide to call him again but still she don't get any response she was sitting in her hotel room.

What does he think of himself by ignoring my calls.

Her thought cut off by her phone ringing.

She look at the caller id and big smile comes on her face.

Hello. She said excitedly.

Why are you so excited did you reach safely actually I got caught up by work so that's why I don't answer the call.

And what about now why don't you pick up my call right now .

"I was in shower wanna see " Ayaan said and switch call on video call.
Look he showed himself through camera looking at him she bite her lips.

Don't bite it. It's mine to bite. Ayaan said laughing.

Wear something. I will call you afterwards.

No don't cut I can wear even while talking you know he said and went to closets and take out his pajama.

You know I don't want to wear it anymore I can just sleep like this. He said and was about to remove his towel from his waist.

" Nooo don't " Aashika said covering her eyes.

Ayaan start laughing out loud.

He take his phone in his hand and lay down on bed still laughing.

Aashi don't feel hot I'm not there. He said in his husky voice deliberately.

Ayaan stop this . I will not talk to you if you continue doing this.

I'm doing nothing babe.

Leave all of these tell me did bhaiya and babhi left for their destination.

Yes and they must be enjoying their night unlike me laying of bed alone. What I'm suppose to do my wife is so busy. Imagine if you don't have to go there then we must be in out hotel room right now and you in your sexy...

Stop don't continue please i will not talk to you if you continue first switch this to voice call I don't want to see you.

Why am I looking irresistible.

Aashika nodded her head with even thinking but quickly shake her head.

No no actually my phone data is about to end so.

"Liar" ayaan said chucking.

I'm sleepy don't talk to me .

Why are you also going to imagine my hand on your body...

Aashika don't let him continue and disconnect their call.

She take a packet of Kurkure cursing ayaan.

"What should I do know" She said rubbing her both leg together.
Let's talk to kajal.

She dial kajal number but she receive no response from him then she dial kanak number.

Kanak what's going on.

Nothing I was just watching videos you say how did you remember me right now. And how's your trip.

It's good but I'm missing ayaan now.

So call him why did you call me.

He is.... Nothing leave it I can't talk to him. She said eating her kurkure.

You sound frustrated. What happen. Kanak said from different end.

Nothing it's just your brother making me frustrated.

Ooh is it that type of frustation then kanak said laughing.

Don't laught. Aashika said munchies her snacks  loudly.

Ok ok calm down baby calm down. If you are that frustrated sexually then why don't you masturbate . Kanak stated simply.

What. Aashika almost yell.

Idiot touch your self. No need to be frustrated over this.

Why do always have this type of solution.

It's not wrong through. Ok I'm hanging up our call and you can try what I said.

Shit this girl why she always had some solution but i don't want to try. But this..
It all happen due to ayaan i will kill him once I will saw him.

But I can also try right... Just once never again.... Why don't this feeling don't go away.

She slowly take her hand down to her body but pull it again .

What he will think of me if he get to know. But how will he get to know. That packet is also have to finish now.

Let's watch movie. She grab remote and put film but much of her pleasure kissing seen was going on there.

She turn off the tv and throw remote on floor.
She cross her leg together biting her nail.

Did he slept after talking to me how can he do this to me.

Let just do it what worst can happen nothing . She said and  downward her hand inside her clothes her heart was picking up speed. As her finger get into contect with her skin she close her eyes before she get into it deeply her phone ring.

She answer the call without seeing caller id.

Hello she said her voice was different then usual.

What happen aashi were you sleeping.

Don't talk to me . She said and cut his call . Much busy with herself.

I can't even do this simple thing she taking taking her hand back and sleeping covering herself.

........

Sorry to those who feel uncomfortable
................
Comment...... No comment no update 😒😕😒😒😒😒