43

" Kajal I'm so scard why did daksh bhaiya call us in his office " Aashika said biting her nails.

"Aashika I'm also so much scared you know last night my mom and dad both received email about my absence in class and even about smoking.
You don't know they were really very angry " Kajal said while rubbing her both cheeks.

Last night mom dad and now sir aashika save me he is your brother-in-law.

" Save me also kajal I'm also scared " Said aashika slamming her head on books.

Soon there class over it was a lunch time they both were slowly walking towards daksh cabin.

"Kajal we are walking really slow so how we reach there so early"

Let's knock... Said kajal.

" No you knock " Aashika said giving her look.

No you....

They both knock together as they hear come in they both enter .

They look here and there and find kanak standing there with low head.

They both went towards kanak and stand in line.

"So you all why did you bunk your class yesterday " Daksh ask them calmly.

I'm sorry sir they both said in unison.
While kanak stand there saying nothing.

Kanak do you think it was good  idea to share your cigarette with them they are younger then you , you should lead them in right way .

I'm sorry bhaiya, she said in low tone.

"Come here" He said to kanak taking out stick .

Kajal and aashika look at each other with wide eyes and gulp looking at the stick.

"Bhaiya it's not her mistake we wanted to smoke we are not child so...."Said aashika

Yes I know you are not child probably how can I even imagine you as a child so ok first you come here.

Listening to this aashiak start taking step back.

I said come here if you will not come on your own then trust me you will not like the results.

She slowly walk towards him she stand in front of him.

So you are not a child so you did good by smoking and no one can say a word in it right. Show me your palm right now.

She show it to him and close her eyes tightly waiting for a impact but it never come.
After a minute she open her eyes and look at him.
Keep standing there.

Kajal you are topper I never expected this to you.

I'm sorry sir , she said with head low

Grab your ears and do squats

What, kajal said with wide eyes not believing his words.

Do as I told you I don't want to hear anything. As you guys think that you are old enough to smoke then doing it right now is no big deal do it here or I will make you all do it in class infront of all student .As the lunch finish you can go to your class.

Then he look beside him . He twist her ears.

Bhaiya leave it's hurting.

You are old enough to smoke, drink, party right. He said lightly slapping her face (of course it's not hurting it's just like touching her cheeks)

No bhaiya I'm not sorry I will never say it.

Go do what kajal is doing, and kanak I don't think I have to give you any special invitation do it.

Bhai I'm not doing it can't you forgive me. Kanak said making pout and looking at him.

If you all had just bunked your class then I would have leave you by just warning.
But you all wanted to smoke then face the consequence.

Bhaii but why are you punishing us it's our parents job right. Said aashika

But you bunk the classes and I don't want any teacher to find you smoking at the back gate . You don't know one teacher find some stuff smoking then dean deal with them and even there parents were called here, they got punished in front of there parents by teacher.
So in short I'm saving you from all of these.

Stop you all go have your lunch. He said while using his laptop.

Really they all say in unison.

You don't want to go them keep going.

No bhaiya I mean I don't think it been even ten minutes. Said aashika.

Aashika and kajal of you both want to leave then leave and if not then keep going.

Listening to this they both almost run from there and make there way towards canteen.

Can I go also I'm also hungry. Kanak said pointing her finger towards herself.

No they were dealt in there home and you were not. I just want them to acknowledge that they can't escape next time if something like this happen.
You tell me at night you come home because you were with rahul .
I'm not stopping you from dating but you will not be outside home after nine understand.

She nodded her head in response.

So from how long you are smoking and who introduce you to it.

It was my first......

Don't lie I still have stick with me if you don't want me to use it then tell me the truth.

A month, and friends introduce me to it they all smoke so I wanted to be like them.

He nodded his head and grab his cell phone.
I'm telling this to mom and of I find you smoking then I won't think twice before slapping and doesn't matter with whom you are at that time.

Don't tell mom she will be disappointed. Kanak said and grab his hand stopping him from calling.

Kanak you really think I like my baby sister smoking just because you want to fit in your friends. And why the hell did you give your cigarette to them what if they get habitual of it.

Bhaiya I will never touch it again please.

I'm telling this to mom you should also be dealt like everyone.
Don't worry so much , he said while hugging her.

She is a hitler, kanak said

Daksh chuckle and pat her back.

..............

At evening....

Ayaan was sitting on sofa while aashika was laying there putting her feet on his lap , he was massaging it slowly .
As when ayaan come home aashika was trying to tie a piece of cloth around her leg as it was hurting so now he was massaging it.

Aashika let go to bedroom. He said while standing up.

But why let stay there like that. She said

Let's do something more interesting and it can only happen in bedroom you know right let's go he said and take aashika in his arm and make his way towards bedroom.