48

They both were walking for some minutes together but now aashika was walking slowly.

Ayaan I'm tired can't we sit for a minute I'm actually really tired . Aashika said while grabbing his shirt.

Aashi you actually get tired really easily I'm going to do your blood test.

What.. Why I'm perfectly fine let's walk who said I'm tired or something. Aashika said and start walking.

Aashi no need you also need to know your blood group and fill it in form which you received from office to fill so why this drama. Ayaan said grabbing her hand and taking her to nearest banche.

Ayaan I'm not going to give a single drop of my blood to you I'm very serious.
Ayaan smile listening to her.

Your know you are smiling after a week.
Aashika said pouting.

Is it I'm sorry then if I upset you. Ayaan said while ruffling her hairs.

Don't do this and yes you upset me so much that you can't even imagine ok i understand I said something which hurt you but you can't ignore me right.

No more talking about this come let's get something to eat and go home baby he said and then they both went to home after taking take away.

.
.
.

Aashi show me your hand. Ayaan said sitting in front of her.

"Why" Aashi said hiding her hand from him.

Aashi we have already discussed it right so show me right now. Moreover it doesn't hurt.

But why you have to do it ayaan I'm sorry i will not get tired now.

Do you have control over it aashi no right so why are you beginning like this it will not take more time just show me your hand and look elsewhere.

He take her hand and insert the needle to take  blood but he sigh as not much blood come out so he take needle out.

It's done thank god you said it won't hurt but you know it's hurt when you take this out. No aashi I'm not done keep looking there once I will be done i will tell you myself babe.

As he insert needle again aashi winch and glare him.

Ayaan don't take revenge or take out your anger on me.

I'm doing nither of it baby don't look here it's just done... And done now you can look at your handsome husband face.

Who said you are handsome. Aashika said while glaring him.

So I'm not handsome mrs aashika. He said and come closer to her as he bring his lips closer to her's but he stop himself and make distance again after kissing her forehead.

Ayaan why don't you kiss my lips. Are you still angry with me look I'm really sorry. Aashika said holding her both ears.

No aashika I'm not angry and i know how much you actually mean your sorry and you never lie or hide anything form me i know that. That's why I love you so much.

"He don't know about cigarette right no no I can't repeat like last time. I did throw that cigarette right.. But where why can't I remember it". She thought all of these.

Aashi what are you thinking. Ayaan said but aashika give no response to him.

I'm sorry aashika blunts out.

What are you sorry about jaan now.

Nothing. Aashika said and start chewing her nails.

" Stop doing this. Here go and study for sometimes and make sure to revise everything daksh will ask you questions. Leave I'm working right now".

Can't I study here I promise I will not disturb you please.

Ayaan look at her for a minute then nodded his head. Aashika bring her books and keep it on bed.
They both were busy in there work but after sometime ayaan eyes fall on aashi who was sleeping in sitting position keeping book in front of her.

"Hey aashi wake up you don't even study for an hour wake up aashi " Ayaan try to wake her up but got no response from her aashika just lean on him for support.

This girl idiot aashi if you don't confess yourself by tomorrow then see what I will do, he said and make her lay properly.
.
.
.

..Morning..

Ayaan I'm going out today with kanak and kajal you remembered the time when I ask you about going out with them we are going Today so can you..
Aashika stop speaking further ayaan look at her and daid to continue.

"Can you give me some money I mean I don't have any and we are going to do shopping and I also want to do it so can you give me some "

Yes probably you can take it, take it from drawer take as much as you want and come home early and don't you dare you come home drunk and anything like that like last time. If you come home after drinking them I won't think twice before kicking you out at any time.
And I'm also going to receive you report so if I call you to come to hospital then you have to come.

After this he left for his work aashika also start getting ready to go out.

Once kanak and kajal reach to her house they all left together.

So where we are going first. Aashika ask kanak.
Yes you just said we are going to mall but don't tell us which mall. Said kajal after aashika. They both look at kanak and kanak think for minute and said,
" First we are going to parlour then we will mall to buy clothes and then McDonald".

" It's sound like fun " Aashika and kajal said in unison with excitement.

Like this they enjoy their day aashika phone buzz but she don't even look at her phone for once.

When she reach home she check her phone and her eyes went wide seeing missed call from ayaan.

What did I do he already told me he will call me how can I forget. Let me call him.

She dialed his number but she hear his phone ringing in home she come inside room and saw his phone on bed.
Shower running sound was coming from bathroom so she sit on bed waiting for him.
Ayaan come out from bathroom wrapping towel around his waist.

Aashika was Continuesly looking at his body from head to toe.
Don't look at like that love because if I start doing what you are doing then you will run away due to your shyness.

" I'm doing nothing.. I was not looking at your well build body and I'm not attracted by it not even one percent and I don't even want to touch it don't say anything whatever comes in your mind "
Aashika said looking here and there.

I don't even said anything like that aashi. Ayaan said laughing.

By the way why don't you receive my call today I received your report and it's really good . By the way you did eat oily cheesy food today right because it's going to be your last time eating something like that. Ayaan said wearing his clothes.