15

" let's go to your room Aashika so you can study," said daksh taking a step towards her.

She took a step back and stood beside Ayaan, holding onto Ayaan's shirt.

"Come on, dude, let her be. If we're here, why don't we just have fun? Look at her, she doesn't want to leave her husband's side," Deepak said, putting his hand around her shoulder.

Ayaan glared at Deepak, causing him to take his hand off her.

"No, it's just a matter of a few minutes. It's just her assignment, you know it will add up to her marks. We'll just do it, and I know she hasn't completed it yet. Come on, Aashu, you know I won't eat you. Let's do it quickly so you can hold onto Ayaan's shirt."

"Really? Then I think she doesn't have to do anything today, as she has completed her assignment," Ayaan said, smiling.

"Really? How is that possible? But it's good. Show me once, I'll just take a look and return it to you."

She went to the room, brought the pages, and gave them to Daksh. Daksh looked over the papers and then looked at her.

"Aashika, have you copied someone else's work?" he said seriously.

"I didn't," she said, looking down.

"Daksh, don't do it. She did it herself. Let's go and watch a movie. Call bhabhi too, and you, Deepak, why don't you call your girlfriend? We'll have a movie night." Ayaan said

"Forget about her. She's angry with me because I didn't compliment her hair," Deepak said, rolling his eyes.

"Aashi, don't just stand there. Let's bring juice for them." She nodded her head and followed Ayaan.

When they reached the kitchen, Ayaan immediately picked her up and put her on the counter.

"What happened to you? Why are you so lost and nervous?"

"Nothing, I'm not nervous."

"Aashi, I can see it. Look, I told you before, you don't have to be scared of Daksh. He has a soft heart. He's just strict  from outside now Smile."

Aashi averted her gaze from him.

"Deepak bhaiya has a girlfriend, you never mentioned that to me."

"And Deepak having a girlfriend bothers you?"

"Ayaan... I copied my work from Kajal," she said, looking down.

"Why would you do that? When Daksh asks you about it, you completely deny it. Look at me, Aashi." He said and give her done look. She started playing with her fingers before answering him.

"Do you think he will scold me if I tell him now? But I also don't want to do it again. I want to watch a movie with you. Can't you do my work after he leaves?"

"Aashi, are you crazy? Do you want to fail your subject that badly? I'm not doing your work. You are going to tell him now."

"Come with me, I don't want to go alone."

"Just go ahead, he won't kill you, Aashi."

"Are you kidding me? Can't you see how serious he was when he asked me if I had copied it or not? It's like you're telling me to commit suicide."

"If you're that scared, then why did you copy it even after I warned you? And watch your language."

"Why are you both fighting? We were all waiting, and here you are fighting," Deepak said as he entered the kitchen.
"Bhabhi is calling everyone, and you two are fighting."

They entered the room where everyone was sitting.

"Daksh, she copied her work from someone," Ayaan said, ignoring Aashika and sitting beside Deepak.

"I already know that she can't even answer a simple question, and she's telling me she did it herself," Daksh exclaimed. He walked towards Aashika and twisted her ears.

"Bhaiya, bhaiya, leave it, it's hurting," she pleaded, holding his hands.

"It's supposed to hurt, you dare to lie to me."

"Babhi, save me," she cried, looking at Roshni.

"Leave her, Daksh. Just help her after some time," Roshni said, taking Aashika's side.

"No, Roshni, she's going to do it now..."

"Shut up and leave her," Roshni said, taking her away from Daksh.

She sat with Roshni and Daksh, looking at Ayaan again and again.

"Ayaan, why are you sitting with that idiot? She keeps looking at you. Sit with her," Daksh said.

"She can easily make someone angry. What can I do? Come here, sit," Ayaan said, signaling Aashika to sit beside him.

She sat beside Ayaan, and he covered both of them with a blanket. She held him and put her head on his shoulder, unknowingly falling asleep.

Feeling the weight on his shoulder, he turned towards her and gently laid her head on his lap.

"Daksh, why do I feel like someone is falling for someone?" Deepak said to Daksh, making him look at him, then at Ayaan. He gently smile looking at them.

"Ayaan, I think we should leave now. You should also rest, and let her rest too. She's going to be in trouble tomorrow."

"Don't you dare scold my baby too much. She's already scared of you. Just forgive her this time, Daksh. Please say something, Babhi. He even twisted her ears today."

"Don't take her side when she's wrong, Ayaan."

"I'm taking her side when she's sleeping. Don't worry, I will tell her not to do anything like that. You should leave now. I'm also going to put her in bed."

"Make her eat something too. We are leaving now," said Roshni, and then they all left from there.

He carried her to their bedroom. He sat beside her and started ordering food online.

After the food arrived, he began to wake her up. She opened her eyes and glared at him as he removed her blanket.

"Have your meal so you can rest and work on your assignment," he suggested.

"You woke me up just for the assignment? I'll get you for this," she mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Have your meal before you get me," he replied, placing a spoon in front of her mouth.

"My back is so itchy, Ayaan," she complained, scratching her back.

"Alright, alright, stop that. Eat your food," he insisted, holding her hands together.

"But it's annoying... I'm not hungry," she protested.

"Have a little bit, I need to eat too," he reasoned.

"Then feed me," she requested. Ayaan proceeded to feed her then put the dishes away in the kitchen. Returning to the room, he sat beside her.

"We should sleep now, Aashi. Stop scratching, I already told you not to," he scolded, holding her hand.

She leaned on him completely.

"Let me take a look," he said, attempting to lift her shirt. However, she quickly sat up, shook her head, and covered herself with the blanket.