20

Ayaan come to the room with oil just to find  aashika on the bed still sitting like he left her.

"Aashi I told you to lay down why are you sitting and what are you thinking about what happened. Does this pain increase, don't worry. "

"I was not thinking about anything ayaan and I'm not even feeling any pain now I don't want massage let's eat dinner I'm hungry."

"Of course my love we will have it also but first this then dinner. Just lay down and enjoy you will feel super good believe me."

"Then can't you do it without oil. " She said pointing at oil.

"Tell me how I'm supposed to do it without oil."

"If you use oil the how will you do it over the clothes. "

"Who told you darling I'm doing it over the clothes."

"Then I don't want it and trust me I'm not feeling any pain now." 

"Aashi it's enough now."

"I don't want to remove my clothes." She mumbled looking down.

He sighs and looks at her, " why don't you just come out wearing my tshirt."

"You will eventually remove it I don't want to." Aashika said in whispering tone.

"Aashi look here I will never do something which is against your will."

"Then I don't want to massage why you want to do it."

"It's for your own good idiot. Are you going to change or not."

She shakes her head ayaan with quick motion lay her down on the bed and remove her lower.

Ayaan she said and tried to cover herself with blanket but ayaan snatched it away from her.

My tshirt option is still available .

She quickly stood up and took blanket from him and covered her with it and left to change to his tshirt . It was big on her it come till her knees.

She come out and without saying anything to him lay down.

He come towards her will oil and upward her tshirt she grabbed his hand .

Ayaan she said childishly.

Shhh keeps quit now.

He took some oil in his hand and rub her leg with it while doing it he looked at her legs closely and became confused seeing red dots there then he made her turn to her front and what he saw made his eyes wide he looked at her but she was looking at elsewhere.

He made her turn again he upward her tshirt more till her back was fully uncovered. She immediately looks at him and tries to sit but he holds her on his place.

Aashi not now no drama just keeps laying there otherwise no one will be worse than me .

If you are done with my leg at least let me wear my lower

Just one glare from him was enough for her to shut up he lay there and put her face in pillow.

He looked at her back which was kind of similar with her leg infection.
He lower her inner little because that infection has trace down which was clearly seen when he lower her pant the thing there made his eyes widen in shock. He was about to take it off completely but aashika sat on the bed with quick motion and cover herself.

What are you doing huh you don't even put oil and why on a earth you were taking my cloths off at least leave my inner...

She was talking but stop at her track as her face touch the soft pillow again and then realization hit her ayaan just slap on her face with force that makes her completely fall in her sitting position.

She put her hand on her cheek and looked at him with tear flowing eyes.

He come to her and tried to take away a blanket which was wrapped around her. She grabs the blanket like her life depends upon that.

Leave it he said giving her death glare.

She shakes her head again ayaan slaps her hard she looks at him and looses her grip on blanket and closes her eyes.

Ayaan took that tshirt completely off of her.

Aashika just keeps sitting there with closed eyes.

He makes her stand in front of him as his hand reaches the rubber band of her pant she grabs his hand.

He left her waist band and sat on the floor looking at her inner thighs for his relief no infection was there.

He picks the tshirt and makes her wear it . Then wrap the blanket around her.

How this all happened and it's not just a day thing lt would have taken almost a month to be this bad just tell me the truth.

I told you.. She said still crying.

Did you tell me this is that bad I even told you if it turns out to be bad then tell me. It's skin infection and it's clearly in a bad condition thanks to you. Saying that he sits on bed all frustrated .

I wouldn't talk to you.. You slap me she said crying and leave the room and run towards her study room and lock the door.