41

"Aashika tell me it's a dream, you are not making crying face just because you have to go to college right".

No I'm not making crying face or anything. You are forcing ne to go to college so I'm going. She said and grab her bag.

Wait let me drop you and firstly eat your breakfast.

No I'm getting late.

Wait aashi firstly have it and second thing we are going to have a good chat at night about you. I don't forget even a single thing. Said ayaan looking at her.

"Whatever" She said while rolling her eyes and went out from there.

She reach the bus stop and called her fried.

On call.....

Kajal- why are you calling me right now.

Aashika - no hello you are very direct, let's bunk the class today I'm in no mood to go to class and even deepak sir is not taking any lecture.

Kajal- so what I'm not bunking my class.

Aashika- kajal if you don't come today with me then I'm telling you our friendship is over.

Kajal- I'm coming you don't have to overreact.

Aashika- I'm also calling kanak to come with us.

Kajal- yes yes why not she is your best friend so why not.

Aashika - no you are my best friend but I'm calling her also.

Kajal - ok bye .

They cut the call and aashika call kanak, she also agree with her.

They all went to park and was sitting peacefully.

So we are going to sit here and do what.... Kill each other said kajal with annoying tone.

I really want to watch movie . Said aashika while looking at both with excitement.

So movie right let's go then said kanak and they all make there way towads bus stop they reach to there destination they all were having fun unaware of an eyes which was following there all moves.

After the movie they all were walking on street. Kanak grab a packet of cigarette from her bag pack looking at this both kajal and aashika eyes went wide.

Kanak you smoke, both said in unison.

Yes you want to try it really feel good. Said kanak passing one to her.

They both look at each other and shake her head.

No kanak i can't if ayaan get to know about it he will kill me for sure. Said aashika.

Yes same for me if mom get to know about it she will tell dad and then it's going to be hell for us.

Who is telling you to tell all of these to anyone. Look we bunk today right and no one knows that unless we don't tell anyone so you can probably try take it just try it of you don't like it then you can throw it away.

They took it from kanak with shaking hands they look at each other and nodded. They lit it up.

Look was that hard said kanak .

After the cigarette they all were way back to there home.

Aashika was walking but her mind was somewhere else.

When she reach home she directly wemt to her study room and start studying.

When ayaan return home he find aashika sleeping on study room floor.

"Why can't you study by sitting on chair, table or even on bed why you like this floor so much " He said and pick her and put her on bed.

After some time ayaan was using his laptop when aashika come from behind rubbing her eyes and back hug him.

" Why don't you wake me up " She said
Ayaan remove her hand from himself and look at her .

"Ayaan ............

" What " He said

Umm.. I'm sorry she said

And you are sorry for what

Actually...

Actually ayaan repeat after her.
What did you do aashi.

You know right today's morning I didn't wanted to go to school.

Yes I know but still you follow my words right ayaan ask her.

I... Actually ayaan I'm sorry she said and hug him again.

Ok whatever you are sorry for if you don't want to tell me the reason then sto with your nonsense sorry keep it yourself.

Ayaan I feel guilty.

Why so.

I... Promise me you will not scold me.

Tell me if you want to and if not then let me go I'm hungry.

I bunk today's class she whisper.

Anything else.

"I don't know how he will react I shouldn't tell him about smoking and it's not a big deal I will not do it again " She thought the shake her head in response to ayaan.

Ayaan nodded his head.
His phone ring he answer the call and went from there to talk.

Deepak I already know aashika don't go to college today he said to deepak on call.

But ayaan not only college she and her friends were smoking.

I know deepak you send me picture of it and tell mom and dad about kanak  don't tell daksh.

But I already did like I send you picture I send it to him also.

So why are you calling me now.

I'm telling you to keep good check on her she is child and she can still get distracted.

I will cut the call I'm in no mood to talk right now.

Ok bye.

Saying that they cut the call ayaan again come in living room there aashika was still standing while thinking about something.

Aashi how's your injury does it hurt.

No it's fine now.

Very good

Do squats and do it untill I say otherwise.

Why because I bunk.

No because you try to hide but God yoh are not good in it, now start doing it.

I'm not doing anything you are stupid she yell and was about to go to there room but ayaan held her hand.

I don't remember giving you option. Do it right now .

Bunking is not that much big deal.

Oh right it's not but I thought smoking is.

She widen her eyes and shake her head.
"I don't smoke"

Oh so this photos must be edited right.

I'm sorry I will never touch it again ayaan .

I'm not listening anything.

I'm not doing something that childish she yell and try to free herself from him.
"Ayaan don't make me do it " She said looking at his eyes.

Do it right now.

.....