29

Ayaan pov....

We both were in our room i was preparing injection for aashi and she was looking at injection with terrified eyes. She don't do drama while taking it but yes do lot of drama after and before taking it.

Aashi lay down and relex it's not like you first time taking it.

Yes ayaan that's the point that's why I know it's going to hurt it also did last time please leave me I will agree with anything.

Aashi no argument lay down.

Ok if you want to give me then give me in hands I'm not gonna lay down.

You are sense less and idiot there is no end of your argument ok give me your hand and after give it here if I here you say even once that it's hurt then see what will happen.

Saying that I take her hand and after wiping I inject her as expected she try to take her hand back but was not able to move because of my tight grip idiot girl I know what going to happen after sometime.

Press this cotton here for something I'm leaving call me if something happen or if you want to talk to me ok.

I hate you she yell out.

I love you too darling I have to leave I have work I said and kiss her forehead.

Since you are at home how about wearing normal more comfortable clothes and don't sleep with heater on.

Bring me something to eat while coming back she said sniffing.

I wanted to laugh out loud looking at her but decide not to.

Aashika pov..

Stupid idiot why can't he leave me for once I don't ask for a doctor husband never ever on my life.leave all of these I have to pack .

I began to pack our clothes finally after an hour I was done with it. So what I'm gonna do let's just use the phone for now .
But wait where did I put it. How I'm suppose to call him if my phone is missing.

Leave it all let just clear up the house since no one is At home today.

I start to clean up I start doing it from our room then study room and kanak's room.

I'M exhausted and I still have to clean kitchen and bathroom whose idea it was to clean up the house I should have leave it as it was .
I need some tea but I don't want to stand up from the couch.

Let's just sleep for some time I will first make some tea for me then I will again start cleaning up.
Wait let's just finish this work first then other things.

It took me more then an hour to finish up all work but finally I was done . Everything done now let's have some food.

I went to kitchen to find something to eat but there was nothing. What should I eat now I was about make maggie but stop with a knocking sound from the door.
Must be kanak.

I open the door for kanak she come inside .

Hey you don't had you lunch right please don't say yes said kanak looking at me with expectation.

No I don't but I was about to make a maggie why.

Great but if bhai know you don't had lunch till now he would have absolutely angry but you are lucky I'm not him. I bring chilly potato and momos let's have it and not to forget your favorite coke and know ayaan don't let you have any of it from last week let's eat it and enjoy he is not gonna come early.

Kanak you are great wait you know how to cook right.

I do you want me to cook something. She ask looking up at me.