22

Currently aashika was sitting with ayaan besides her and rahul in front of them.
They both were talking so aashika was simply looking down and playing with her fingers.

"So shall we start" Rahul said looking at aashika.

Aashika looks at ayaan and ayaan take her towards bed.

"I wouldn't talk to you." She mumble ayaan smile listing to this but don't answer her.

Rahul come after them and stood by ayaan.

"Ok then show me infected areas so I can examine her." He said looking at ayaan Ayaan nodded his head.

"Aashi lay down." He said and pushed her on to bed.

"Where it is infected the most" Rahul ask .

"Her leg and back and her hip have infected the most." He said to rahul he bend down towards Aashika little.

"Aashi he is going to check you I'm here ok. " He wishper in her ears.

He pulled up her pants from her foot side Rahul looked at her, all the time aashika was quite not saying a single word.

"Turn her" said rahul Aashika look at Ayaan with pleading eyes.

Ignoring everything he turned Aashika on her stomach Ayaan upward her shirt first than take down her lower. Rahul touched around with his gloved hand after some minutes he was done examining .

"Yes it's same." Said Rahul in response Ayaan glare at him.

"Don't give me that look I was just conforming. I have to do it." Rahul said and rolling his eyes.

"Aashika you did a good job now come out we will discuss your medicine then you are free to go. " He said ruffling her hair. He left them alone behind the close curtains.

Aashika started setting her hair back as it was.
Ayaan touch her hair but she slapped his hand . He look at her but she was not looking at me.

"Aashi what happens" He ask making her look at him she doesn't respond keeping quit .

"Aashi you.." He was cut off by Rahul calling them.

"Ayaan here is the medicine written take it and don't forget to clean her up with salt warm water before applying it .
And she has to take medicine for three months and for injection give once in a two weeks and don't stop the antibiotics. Decrease the quantity of sugar and don't take bath with too much hot water ok am I clear."

" Ok but how long will it take it cure " Ayaan ask tapping his finger on table.

"It may get cured in a month but don't stop medicine because there are possibilities that it happen somewhere else so you have to follow this.
And check her on your own or take her here after a month."

Ayaan nodded and took aashika hand and went out from there taking aashika to his cabin.

He closed his cabin door and looked at Aashika.

"Aashi did something happen you are so quit today." He said hugging her.

She stepped back from him and shook her head.

He again tries to take her hand but she again step back and sits on chair.

"Why are you behaving like this, now what happens."

"I want to go home, first you take me to hospital then you pull my shirt up and my lower too even after me pleading you with my eyes and you ignore me now I will ignore you."

"Aashika tells me how he was supposed to check without seeing ."

"I don't know. Why it is necessary to check my back he did check other place right." She said and looked elsewhere.