69

Aashika leave room after making sure ayaan was sleeping.

Let's study for some time after that i have completely presentation also.
I'm so happy I'm permanent employees now. Ayaan must be happy to.

But what should I do first presentation or study. Let's just study for not I will do presentation later.

After that she get to her work.
After some hours she was done with learning lesson and with writing practice.

I'm so tired now I need some coffee. She said stretching her hand.

But wait my stomach is still paining coffee don't seems to be a great idea ... But I'm craving for it. Let just do one thing I will ask ayaan if he say yes then I will have coffee .

She went inside room finding ayaan asleep. She check his fever finding it normal she shake him and try to wake him up.

Ayaan wake up I wanna have coffee but my tummy is still hurting can i have coffee please. Aashika said still shaking him.

Ayaan hmm in response due to sleep.

Really you are the great. She said and kiss his cheek and went to kitchen.
She make herself a cup of coffee and sit in front of tv grabbing the remote.

She take some sip of coffee .

Aah i don't want to have it more I can't it's just making me feel like vomit. When will ayaan wake up I'm getting bored now.

She was talking to herself but ayaan come behind her lay on couch putting his head on her lap deliberately making her fingers go through his hair.

Ayaan finally you are up I was so much missing you.

Really I was not sleepy anymore and my fever is also gone so i thought to come to my babe.

You did good. She said and put coffee on table.

Wait were you taking coffee right now.

Yes I even asked you and you said yes.

Did I. Liar leave it . All time coffee coffee I will stop buying coffee packet.

Then I will buy it on my own. She said

I will throw that also understand. He said aashika nodded her head making bored face.

I'm booking resort for us we will leave after this week ok. Ayaan said taking his phone.

Wait are we going somewhere.

Yes we are and I'm not telling you where. Ayaan said keeping his phone on table and turning his face towards her belly.

What we were you doing while I was sleeping.

Study my final exams are about to start.

I totally forget to tell you after your this exam fill form for post graduation. I was also thinking why don't you get yourself registered for some professional course.

Ayaan don't you love me even a bit... I don't want to study further. Aashika said rolling her eyes.

Aashi it's not up to discussion. Ayaan said sitting.

Why, I have never liked studies. Why it's not up to discussion. Aashika almost yell on him .

Aashi first calm down it's not just me who proposed this decision if you don't want to continue then say it to mom deepak daksh roshni almost everyone in the house and let me tell you no one will agree.

Why did you marry me you should have married to some well educated smart intelligent....

"Shh you are perfect and i can promise you in future you will be greatfull that you agree with me and don't stop just after graduation". Ayaan said cutting her off in between and taking her on his lap.