73

Aashika was sleeping but her sleep got broken due to phone ringing...

Hello. She said in sleepy voice.

You are not up till not aashi wake up its late. Ayaan said

Don't talk to me.

Don't cut again why are you so angry due to my words which I told you last night on call it was true by the way.

Don't start early in the morning. She said and still on bed but hiss.

What happen why are you hissing.

I'm not.

What I'm not I just heard you .

I don't and don't talk to me I'm very serious.

Ayaan switch it to video call she look at him he was sitting in his cabin.

You are in hospital.

Yes now get up and you can do your morning routine on call because I will be busy later.

I'm really in no mood to talk with you. She said irritated.

She stand up and again hiss ayaan look at her expression and rise his eyebrows.

Madam did something happen.

Nothing happen don't irritate me. She said and went to bathroom and grab her brush and put her phone in front of her and start brushing her teeth.

You are looking beautiful. Ayaan said through call.
" So where are you planning to go today "

I will be back by today's night now I'm hanging up I'm going to take bath and all so will call you later.

I don't actually mind you doing all these during call.

" Fuck off " She said and cut their call.

Why I'm feeling this burning sensation it's not because of that fucking idea of kanak right.

She drink lot of water just to give releif to herself . Why it's always turn out bad whenever I go anywhere alone . I want to go home now.

After getting ready she meet her colleagues they travel near beautiful places.

Aashika was getting uncomfortable with passing time.

At night they reach to their home late at night.

Aashika knock on door after some minutes ayaan open the door . Aashikha hug him tightly. Ayaan smile seeing this and hug her back.

First come inside.

I don't want to leave you. I miss you so much .

Don't miss me so much you are going to spend next whole week with me.

I will never go somewhere without you.

Ok ok but come inside.

Carry me. She said. Ayaan carry her inside their bedroom and throw her on bed. She bite down her lip to not hiss again.

Since you miss me so much then I deserve a kiss special type kiss right.

He capture her lips she Resipocal it trying to keep up with him.

She tap his shoulder pulling back.

Let's sleep I'm sleepy.

Something happen aashi.

Nothing let's sleep. She said and put her head on his chest.

I don't like kanak anymore. She said to ayaan. Ayaan wrap his arm around her.