70

Here drink it ayaan said giving glass to aashika she look at the glass gulping down her saliva.

Ayaan my stomach is more than good now I can't drink anything..

He was about to say something but stop listening to door bell.

You wait here I will see who is on door and drink it completely.

Ayaan open door rahul come inside with deepak behind him.

What happen to you rahul told me you were sick can't you take care of yourself. Deepak said glaring at him.

I'm perfectly fine. What you are doing here by the way and come inside . Ayaan aks rolling his eyes.

We are coming from daksh house and yours is not so far from him so we come here also. By the way how are you do I need to check you again. Rahul ask him

No I'm fine what we're you doing at daksh house.

Nothing just visiting that angry bird.

What happen to him let go to his home and see him he is uunnecessarily showing anger. Ayaan said and walk towards door to go to daksh house but they hold him back.

Let him be ayaan they will resolve it themself. Where is aashika why can't I see her. Deepak ask looking here and there.

I'm here bhaiya aashika said excited seeing them here .

Did you enjoy last night and did you all cry.

We enjoy Bhaiya she said giving him her best smile.

Deepak if she keep smiling like this looking at you like this then I'm telling you I will kick you out from here.
Ayaan whisper to Deepak.
Deepak just laughed listing to this.
He deliberately pat aashika head.

Ayaan stand in front of aashika giving fake glare to him.

By the way what happen to you aashika you are looking dull. Ayaan I'm going to make tea for us. Deepak said going towards their kitchen.

Madam ji liver is week but still want to eat all oily food so what we can expect.
Don't make tea for aashi make for us only.

Ayaan it's rude ... I will make it bhaiya come back here I will make tea for everyone.

No it's not come sit with me did you drink what I give you.

Yes she whisper.

Lie again see if your pain increase then don't blame me afterward. Ayaan said and sit besides rahul making aashika sit besides him .

Bhaiya we are going to some place although I don't know where but you should join us. Even daksh bhaiya is also coming she said to Deepak who enter with holding tea for everyone.
" You should also come with kanak" Aashika said looking at rahul.

You should go alone I don't want to disturb you both. Rahul said taking sip from his cup of tea.

Good ayaan said to himself .

Ayaan let me take a sip also please she said to ayaan holding  his hand .

No. Ayaan said simply .

Please she said again, ayaan forward his cup towards her.

" I know you would do it "

After sometimes everyone leave from there.

Shall we go to daksh house for some minutes we will come back after meeting them.

Aashika hmm in response . Ayaan my stomach is paining so much can we go at night.

Aashi.. Should I give you painkiller. He said rubbing her belly.

You give me that I feel like vomiting I will vomit again if I take it. She said her eyes was full of tears.

I was not talking about pills you wait here I don't understand that thing aashi how much time I have to tell to be careful about your food at least set some limit. If I do your blood test again then again it will show your liver is week then I will start your medicion which you will ignore atleast take your diet seriously I personally went to dietitian for this and you.... I feel like banging ky head.

Ayaan you know you are just acting like mom when she start scolding me she did it non stop.

And what you do at that time. Ayaan said glaring at her.

Ayaan if I listen to your scolding then I will also feel like banging my head. She said smiling.

Very funny I will have to attach you to iv if you keep vomiting everything for now this will help you so much. He said showing her injection.

"I don't want help" she said looking at him.

It will not hurt.

Like I will believe you liar .

You get a privilege to get it while sitting on my lap do you want it or I have to restrain you.

None of the above aashika said showing him best possible cute face.

Come sit on my lap or lay down.

She sit on his lap hiding her face in his neck .

Why don't you give it to me on my hand.

Because it don't work like that he said and turn her little towads him.

I'm not scared of it you know that right.

Yes I know that just look at my handsome face you will forget everything around you.

" Very funny" She mumble

He lower her pant " I will bite you of it hurt" Aashika said to him feeling him lowering her pant.

Be aware if i feel anything after your biting then you probably is not getting up for while.

"Pervert "she said

He don't reply to her and insert the needle to her skin making her hiss.

Ayaan make it fast.

Aashika we should enjoy why would I make it fast and we don't even start doing it so why are you referring it now.
After finish his sentence ayaan take out the needle and aashika was looking at him in disbelief.

He was rubbing her back with cotten while smiling looking at her face.

Close your mouth aashi some fly can make there way inside your mouth and I think it's only my right to do it so close your mouth.

"Leave me you pervert" Saying that she jump from his lap only to fall on floor.

" God " She said holding her waist .

Hey hey easy why did you jump like this are you made.

Pervert pervert pervert aashika said and quickly stand up glaring at him.

Idiot let me see did you get hurt. He said and take her on his lap she try to free herself.

Seriously I'm just checking.

Lier leaves me. He insert his hand inside her tshirt lowering it towards her waist.

No injury I think which we should take seriously. Ayaan said in her ears.

She put her face towards his neck and after biting her neck hardly she run towards their room.

Aashi...... Atleast don't run. Ayaan yell back on her.

.....

Comment most of you don't comment on story let me know you review 😒😒🤨🤨