67

Roshni kajal and kanak together was decorating a room with balloon material.

Babhi what do you think how will aashika react seeing all of these. Kanak ask blowing balloon.

I still think we take this joke too far but I'm sure she will be happy and forget about everything else. Roshni said smiling while decorating a cake.

Babhi I ordered everything I mean every junk food we will have lot of fun. Kajal said looking up from her phone.

You know her face when we message her she was in full shock it was so much fun.

Yes babhi you should have seen her face too it's was so funny.

You shouldn't make fun of her we take this joke too far. Roshni said.

Babhi let it be now she will know that was a prank and she will be also happy about the news we had for her. I'm so excited. Said kajal clapping her hand together.

I'm also happy for aashika. Finally I'm done with this balloon thing thank god. Kanak said laying on floor full of balloon.

they scattered the balloons on the ground. They put the cake on table decorating the table from side.

We can have some alcohol right. Kanak said showing two bottle.

Absolutely not you don't know daksh don't like it. Roshni said looking at bottles.

Babhi chill they are not here we just have to wait for aashika and surprise her. Kajal you did send her hotel name and room number right.

I did look at my editing I'm becoming good in this. Babhi don't worry little amount of alcohol won't hurt .

Yeah you are right I haven't taste it for so long I'm also missing it's taste. Roshni said and they all flop on couche laughing thinking about there plan to scare aashika and later surprise her.

On the other side they all were standing outside the hotel.

I will kill them whoever  have send these messages to aashi. Do you even know how much stressed she was looking today and I don't even know from when these things are going on.

We will see them together don't worry so let's go to that room number. Deepak reply to him all other nodded in response.

Ayaan we shouldn't go there. Aashika plead him he simply ignore her and take her towards that room .

Ayaan knock on door first they all look at the direction and they eyes shine with happiness.

Finally they said together.

Kajal message aashika to enter inside.

They all hold cake up in air and stand few distance away from door.

Ayaan and everyone enter inside room. Without seeing anyone's face who have enter in room.

Congratulations. They said in excitement.

All color faded from their face when their eyes fall on angry looking man in front of them.

Their hand looses from cake and it fall down on floor making mess.

"What's going on here". Daksh angry voice echo there everyone flinched excluding mens in the room.

It was supposed to be a joke not this kanak mumble to herself.

Daksh it... Was actually it was a party as aashi is now a permanent employee so we thought to thorw a party.

It was your plan to scare aashika whi this cheap methods. Daksh yell taking step forward towards them.

Wait bhaiya... It was my plan. I thought about this pranks and convenes babhi to do this she was not at all ready to do this...... She was cutt of between by slapping sound kanak put her palm on her face.

"Daksh" roshni shouted on him. He give her a glare which made her quit.

Daksh don't rise your hand on her it's ok they just wanted to give her a surprise party. Said deepak pulling kanak for hug.

Do you all even know how much she was scared she was crying all the way here . It's not a joke thing which scare someone like this.

Calm down daksh ayaan said putting his hand on his shoulder and looking at the girls in front of them .

" I'm going from there and you " Daksh said pointing his fingers towards roshni "stay here and enjoy you wanted to do that right so do whatever you want to do" He said and went out from the room banging the door loudly.

Kajal I'm going to contract your parents. Ayaan said .

Chill down ayaan they just wanted to give her surprise. Deepak said taking their side.

But you can't deny they did choose a wrong method. Do you even know how much tears she had shade just because of them and their f*cking joke she was getting feverish because of them and their joke . Ayaan yell and everyone present there shocked listening to this because ayaan had never curse in front of them. It's was an occasional thing.

Ayaan it's ok they just wanted to surprise me. Aashiks said taking his hand in her's.

Ok then you enjoy I'm going from here why i should be a reason to destroy your wonderful party. He said and also leave from there.

Is it hurting. Rahul ask kanak keeping his palm on her cheeks where daksh just now slapped.

"You all should actually enjoy for now they will be normal in no time i will talk to them you all don't have to worry. Aashika don't worry about ayaan and babhi you don't worry about daksh" Deepak told them with smile to lighting their mood .

We should also leave we will talk to them you all enjoy. Rahil said to them.

Daksh is right I should have thought about this. Roshni said biting her lips thinking about daksh who is going to yell on her most probably.

Don't think about anything just enjoy for now you girls enjoy I will handle them. But make sure not to repeat that kind of behavior. Let it be I don't have to tell you guys anything your husband and parents he said looking at kajal " Will make you understand this " Deepka told them and after that they also leave from there leaving girls alone.

Since we are already here why don't we just enjoy and forget about everything. Aashika said taking a bite from manchurian mixing it with chowmein.

It's tasty let's enjoy  they are still going to yell on us when we will reach home then let's just enjoy right now and why I don't get a news that I'm permanent employee now . I'm really happy now. Aashika said almost jumping on her place trying to make other feel happy.

Yes she is right we should just enjoy right now. Roshni said and she also take a bite of food kept there.

My mom will kill me if she get to know about this aashika talk to ayaan. Kajal said.

I told you right don't think about it let's just enjoy and i will tell ayaan not to say anything to your parents.

Yes you are right let's enjoy forgetting about them .
After this they enjoy their food with drink laughing together forgetting about event just now happen in front of them..