79

Ayaan why are you preparing injection. I don't agree with that.

I don't actually ask for your opinion miss mood spoiler. Ayaan said turning towards her.

Ayaan don't be mean. It not my mistake.

Yes aashi it's my mistake so I'm correcting it and i won't say it twice to turn around and take it quietly or I will just restrain you.

Why do you always try to threatened me. Aashika ask glaring at him.

Why is your voice becoming heavy don't tell me it's because of allergie. Aashi what happen... Leave it I'm booking our ticket we can't stay. Ayaan take out his phone. But stop by aashika.

Ayaan don't you see we were playing in water and we were also drinking moreover new place it's just due to change in environment not because of allergie. I want to stay here for while don't book our tickets.

Are you lying to me. Ayaan said anger can be seen on his face.

Don't be angry you wanted to inject right here you can give but don't show me your angry eyes I'm not used to it. It scare me. She said forwarding her hand while closing her eyes tightly.

Ayaan push her to near table bending her to tabel.

"Aashi expect anything but gentle " He said and throw upward her dress and pulling down her pant.

He quickly inserted the syringe into her soft skin without thinking twice making her hiss she cover her face while keeping her head completely on table. Not receiving any sweet comforting word from ayaan make her feel more dejected.

When medicine in syringe get finished he throw it in dusting and went out of the room leaving aashika in same position.

Aashika don't move from her place for while crying silently.

" Why does it turn out like this everytime I go out God can't you just let me be happy in my one trip why do you always create trouble for me"

She just take chair and sit and put her head on her folded hand on table.

....AYAAN......

"Why this girl only know how to anger someone. But i can't deny she was looking so tempting that instead of that freaking injection i want to give her some love tap "

I was drinking while looking at the people in front who was dancing together and some couple was even kissing or sitting while holding hand and enjoying their drink.
And here I'm. Uff what I'm gonna do I should have give her some taps rather than injection first.
When she will stop beinging childish yeah she is cute but not when she play with her health like she is playing some game.

Of course her theory "what worst can happen "
I was in my thought but come out of it when I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at the person.

"Hey don't you think it's so sinful to be alone here " She said passing me a drink.

I rise my eyebrows listening to her and remove her hand from me.

Sorry I think it will be more sinful to cheat on your wife then staying here alone.

You can forget about your wife for sometimes I can give you more then she can give you . you know what I mean right. She said winking towards me.

Sorry to say miss but my wife can give me everything and she is not comparable and will never be comparable with someone like you I said.

Listing to this she throw her remaining drink on me and move from there.

"Disgusting" I said eyeing her from behind.

What wrong God can't we have a single trip without problem. Why are you spoiling my mood more than before already I leave my aashi there without comforting her and now this girl.

I'm not going to comfort her she actually take advantage of me.

After seeing people dancing and kissing I went towards our room. We also have to shift to normal room .

I enter in our room and find aashi sitting on chair other then that everything was same as It was before leaving .

Can't you adjust your dress after my leaving or are you waiting for someone to do it for you. I'm very serious aashika I'm sick of your that childish behavior I will start treating you like kid if you don't stop behaving like one. I yell on her.

She flinched listening to me and look up meeting my eyes.

My eyes immediately soften and anger was far away from me seeing her tear stain face red eyes red noes.

Don't be mean . I'm sorry even I don't want to be childish or anything but I don't know why I'm not able to behave how I behave in office. Even if I try I can't. She said to me tear again start falling from her eyes.

My baby I know she behave so professional while working. it's not even her fault but still just eat anything even after knowing she had allergie to it. No no I'm not gonna forgive her that easily. I thought and just went towards bed ignoring her.

She look at me then slowly stand up from her place and walk towards me slowly.
Suddenly she fall on me completely due to stumbling on something.

"Yeah clumsy as fuck" I thought and glare at her. While she just pouted and try to stand up but again fall .

Wait you can't do an simple thing. I said and flip her to opposite side of bed on her back but she quickly layed on her stomach.

"What happen" I ask her. She put her hand on me and put her head on my chest.

"Don't you know simple ethics of fighting we don't touch eachother when we are angry "

"What did you inject it still hurting it's never hurt that long". She said with different answer.

Why is it hurting still.... Your voice are still heavy. I said and rub her back because if she is saying it's hurting then it must be because she have never complain after I give her injection she just fight when taking her.

So much you can't even imagine maybe you inject me like your patients not wife.

Stupid it's nothing like that idiot. Want to see a outside view night here is so beautiful and sky look even more beautiful covered with starts.

No it's actually hurting did you give me wrong medicine due to your anger.

Should I be worried now she is denying to even go out . Did I inject harshly. No effect of medicine is showing still heavy voice and red skin. I thought but come out when I hear her whimper.

"What happen"

Ayaan its actually hurting trust me.

"When did I said I don't trust you". I push her back from me to see her face because she was hiding it in my neck.

Is your body hurting. I ask calmly

No my whole damn back is hurting because of you. She yell now more like frustrated and try to go back to her previous place putting her hand around me and hiding her face .

"Ok tell me where do you want to go Tomorrow". I ask to distracte her from pain. Rubbing her back with slow motion. I don't have any idea why she is feeling pain. I have to see it to know.

I want to spend night besides sea like you know it's shows in picture.

Hero decorate and make sleeping space on send they stay there and talk whole night or even put table and decorate side of it beautifully. I want to see something like that. Can you do it. She ask me slowly.

No I said but make mental note to fullfill her this idea.

______

I write this episode while travelling so I don't know if it's good or not because I don't give a second thought before writing........ Hope it's not terrible 😛😁😁