58

Aashika was staring at Ayaan who was sitting with kajal parents and was taking tea and talking with them.

Ayaan has given his overcoat to her which she was holding right now and looking at ayaan while everyone was playing with snow.

Hey are you just going to sit and look at you prince Charming go and bring him here we all want to play with him and there he is sitting like an old man. Kajal said breaking aashika staring concert.

I myself want to click couple picture with ayaan but he is not looking at me.

So who told you to fight I'm going to take him here we will play snow fight with him and you can also join and control that sneez of yours.

Like it can happen.

Nope it can't I'm going . Kajal said and finally went towards him to call him .

Hey why don't you come and play with us aren't you getting bore with sitting with old people. Kajal said last part in whisper so only ayaan can hear her.

Ayaan chuckle because of her whispering.

What are you telling him kajal. Kajal mom ask her .

Oh she was telling me if I'm getting bore with sitting with o.. He was about to continue but kajal yell out before him saying " Without aashika mom I was telling him if he is getting bore without aashika so he can come with us "

Ok but you don't have to yell like this don't talk in loud tone we can hear you even if you say anything in normal voice.
Kajal mom said sternly.
Ayaan you should go to aashika .

Ayaan nodded his head and went with kajal.
When kajal make sure her parents are not looking at their direction she glare at ayaan.
Because of you mom just now scold me. Let's play snow fight I want to take revenge.

You are scared of your parents. Let's go kiddo and play with that stupid snow ball.

I'm not scared and let's go and also click picture with aashika I will be your photographer .

Aashika look I bring him now you people forget about whatever fight you had for minutes and let's click couple picture first.

They take so many pictures together and play a lot. When they were ready to go back to hotel aashika come and stand beside ayaan.

Ayaan hold her hand in his.

Aunt I am taking aashika with me so we will come back later . Ayaan said to kajal's mom while smiling.

You don't have to ask me but you did good by asking me because if you had went somewhere without telling me I would have probably scold you irrespective of the fact you are not my child.

I'm well aware. Ayaan said smiling.
Ayaan put his hand around aashika waist.
She quickly remove it because their elder were still standing there.
Don't put you hand on my waist in front of kajal's parents. They will not like it. Aashika whisper in ayaan ear.

They bid good bye to everyone ayaan booking taxi he give location to him and sit with aashika in back seat.

Where are you we going ayaan. Aashika said interlocking her finger with his.

Somewhere you need to go.

I'm sorry about morning...

Don't talk about this if you come to trip then enjoy.

She put her head on his shoulder and look at their interlock finger.

When car stop aashika look out but got confuse.