63

Ayaan come out drying his hair with towel. Aashika was so engaged in watching movie that she don't feel him coming out.

You ok now. Ayaan ask sitting beside her.

Aashika look at him nodding her head.

Promise me you will never leave me first.
Aashika said forwarding her pinky finger forward.

I promise so shall we end our discussion also.

What discussion. Aashika asked confused.

How you defy me every single time.

But I already give you explanation. Aashika said quietly.

Yes so let's begain with punishment part so you will never think about doing this again.

Ayaan I'm sorry I will never go somewhere. Where you don't want me to go.

Not working this time . Get ready. Ayaan said folding his sleeves.

Don't do this you are scaring me. Aashika said stopping him from folding his sleeves.
What you want me to do I will do it but don't fold your sleeves.

Bend over my knees right now . Ayaan said sitting on bed.

Aashika take baby steps towards him and stand in front of him .

I said over my knees.

Ayaan I will never defy you .

Aashi..

Ayaan was about to continue but aashika did as ayaan said to her .

Good. You know daksh told me your maths exam are around the corner. You will be taking class after college for about three or four hours with daksh Or deepak whoever will be available without any tantrums.
Understand.

Three or four hours are too much ayaan ....

Ayaan cut her off between landing his hand on her butt with force which make her shut her mouth.

I will take it. Can I stand up now I'm sorry.

No I like this position of yours. Ayaan whisper in her ears bending down little..

Really she said smiling and bite his thighs.

You think I'm joking should I click a picture of you then I will show you later.

I will strangle you to death .

Yes yes I'm so sacred. Let's make it even you bite me so it's now my turn to bite you.

No not at all. She said and try to get up but ayaan hold her down in his tight grip.

Ayaan let me get up this position is awkward .

"No" He said nonchalantly.

Please remove your hand ayaan.

Ayaan secretly click there picture and hide that photo  and lose his grip.

"I will tease you later with this photo" He thought and start smiling imagining her reaction?

Idiot you just wanted to scare me that's why you make me do it. Are you satisfied now .

Yes I'm more than satisfied and I get a good view of ..... You know what I'm talking about right . He said winking at her.

In return she glare at him .

let's go to dreamland there are so many rides we can enjoy today.

Really... Are you taking me out again let me get ready first.

Not just you we all are going daksh roshni kushi kanak deepak .... If you want you can call kajal also.

I'm calling her then aashika take her phone out and dial kajal's number.

She is coming let's pick her on our way let me get changed first.

Don't you want me to come with you. I mean since morning you were not leaving me I can take shower again should I come with you. You know right I don't want to leave you alone for a minute.

Are you making fun of me by any chance.

No absolutely not. He said rising his hand up in air.

I can handle myself alone go and inform bhaiya that we are coming.

On my way madam but first you get ready.

They all together enjoy their day by riding on different rides after that they went to restaurant and had there dinner there in peacefull environment .

Aashi your birthday is coming what do you want as your birthday gift. Ayaan ask her taking her hand in his.

You . I told you your love is most expensive gift for me . Just love me for forever.

.
.
.

..........
Short part I know but in next part it's going to be time gap.