86

Ayaan enter inside house taking off his shoes. He hear some noise from bedroom.

" She is watching TV then why don't she answer my call" He thought and went inside their bedroom.

Here aashika was simply laying watching tv munching her snacks.

Ayaan come and stand in front of tv without saying anything she sign him to move aside.

"Where is your phone aashi" He said opening the button of his shirt and then completely taking it off.

Aashika look from her side .
"Living room maybe on table. You have a good body you don't actually look old "

" You shouldn't call your husband old babe"

"Oh I totally forget... Ayaan " She said tear filling her eyes.

Oh what just happen . Ayaan thought in mind and look at her with confused face.

She sign him to come closer to her with her hand . he come towards her she encircle her arms around his waist.

"What happen suddenly some second ago you were teasing me. Your body is still warm I gotta search how to get sick just after small fight with your wife." Ayaan said rubbing her back smoothly. Which make her hiss.

" It was a big fight you ignored me and cancel our trip and i don't fall sick deliberately. I fall down...in bathroom I slipped and not once twice".

" How where did you get hurt let me see first leave me " He said and try to free her but she hold him more tightly.

" I went to use bathroom but i slipped and them I realized this bed is too far "

" Then did you tell this to your friends " Ayaan ask in mocking tone.

" Why would I tell them" She ask confused looking at his face.

" No you shared everything to them and i have to find out everything on my own so i just thought "

She push him listening to him and again come back to her previous position .

" Ok ok i was joking come show me where did you get hurt. Let me see how much damage you caused to yourself.

" I won't I will tell my friends not to you" .
She said but still forward her hand in front of him.

Look my elbow is even bleeding and i don't know how.

" Anywhere " Ayaan ask simply looking at her elbow.

"My wrists they both got hurt in process" She said showing him her wrist.

"Did you support yourself on it while you fall"

"Maybe I don't remember and you know my back was already in pain due to period and now due to falling it hurt more". She said cutely

" Why do i feel like you are trying to be adorable right now huh showing your big eyes talking innocently."

" Because I want your attention you are ignoring me " She again try to hug his waist but he push her back on bed.

" Ok don't hug me " She said and hold pillow like hugging it.

He upward her tshirt from back lowering her lower. Feeling around with his finger finding it more swallow then wrist.

" What are you doing don't touch me i told you right I fall down and got hurt . Why do you want to see me in pain " .

How can you fall down how can you be so clumsy can't you be careful. Get up I'm taking you to hospital for xray come.
Ayaan said making her sit.