44

Ayaan carry her to there bedroom he put her on bed his face was so close to her lips he move towards her ears as he speak his lips touch her ears.
Feeling this she close her eyes and clutch his shirt.

"Sleep" He said and move from there and come towards his side to sleep.

She open her eyes and look at him.
He was trying to control his laugh.

Really ayaan you..

What you we can only sleep in bedroom right or you wanted to sleep in living room.

Ayaan you know what I mean.

I don't, what you mean. If you won't tell me then how will i know .

She was glaring at him while he was smiling.

She put pillow between them and cover her head with blanket while mumbling something to herself.

She sneak his head around her belly. She look at him annoyed.

What are you doing can't you see that boundary don't you dare to cross it . Aashika said removing his hand from her belly.

Ayaan throw the pillow away from bed and back hug her.

Leave me. Aashika said trying to free herself from him .

He turn her towards himself and capture her lips between his.
She was trying to free herself but soon she kiss him back.
While kissing he insert his hand inside her tshirt touching her belly he take her hand upward as he did it he break there kiss and look at her eyes.

You sure, he ask her for confirmation. She nodded her head shyly.

As she nodded her head in response he take off her tshirt . He start devouring her neck he went down and his her collarbone.

Soon there clothes was lying on some corner of room.
After they were done he lay besides her breathing heavily he look at her. Her eyes was closed but she was not sleeping, for sure he know that.

He take her in his arms she snuggle more into him.

Aashi you wanna bath. He ask her while making circle on her back.

She shake her head not saying anything.

Ok be there I'm coming in a minute he said and went to bathroom.
He come out holding small wet towel.

He clean her with that towel after that he cover both of them and slept holding her in his arms.

..............

In morning he was looking at her face with so much love he move her baby hair from her face.
He was smiling while looking at her.

He kiss her full face which cause her to open her eyes.

She open her eyes and close them again .

"Five minutes more ayaan" She said with closed eyes in sleepy tone.

Ayaan chuckle at her behavior and move her closer to her as her necked body colied with his her eyes shoot open.

Remembering the last night her face become red as tomatoes she hide her face from him.

Watching her doing this bring smile on his face.
He move her to look at him.

So now you don't even want to look at. Ayaan said moving her more close to her.

It's not like that . She said and try to look elsewhere.
Why don't you get ready and you know I'm so much hungry let's wake up she said and about to stand up from the bed but she held herself back remembering that she is not wearing anything.

Ayaan you go first.

Why

Because I said so. She said biting her lips.

Don't bite it . It's mine to bite understand.

Don't tease me go and take shower I also have to get ready.

Let's take it together he said and stand up from the bed.
Seeing him all necked she cover her eyes.

"Aashi are you serious" He said looking at aashika who has cover her eyes now.

I'm go and take shower fast I also have to take shower.

Aashi you must be sore . Get up I will give you super nice bath let's bath together come.

Ayaan are you finding a reason to look at my body she said with a straight face now looking at him.

He look at her dumbfounded with her wordswords and tone.

" I don't understand you " He said to her.

I said I don't want to shower together I want to do it alone and you keep on insisting me , if it's not just to see my body then what it is for. She said not even herself understanding what she just said.

As he listen this hie eyes show hurt but he said nothing and taking a towel he tie it around and went to bathroom.

After sometime he come out from there without even looking at her he went out from there .

She look at the closed door then she try to get up from bed but fall down immediately.

He was right it's hurting actually no how I'm gonna take so many steps.

She manage to get to bathroom she close the door behind her and sit on side.

God this fucking thing hurt no I don't wanna take bath or shower I just want my bed.

However she manage to do everything and come out from there she went to kitchen taking baby steps.
She don't find ayaan there but breakfast was set on table she seat on chair and take bite of her pancakes.

..........................