68

"Ayaan are you angry with me"aashika said poking her finger on ayaan's back.

Aashi let me sleep and you should also sleep.

"But you are sleeping by yourself moreover it's morning wake up" Aashika said trying to turn ayaan towards her side.

Ayaan you are hot today.

I'm always hot. He mumble and turn to aashika and take her in his embrace.

Not this type hot idiot hot means.. Wait you are having fever ayaan get up. She said trying to come out of his grip but he don't let her.

Let's sleep for sometimes I will take medicine after sometimes.

Ayaan you are angry with me..... You are not right because I don't plan anything.

Shh keep quit and yes you are also at fault you should have told me these before and you don't know how much I'm controlling my self from yelling on you.

I'm sorry..

Keep that sorry I'm sleepy let me sleep for sometime and if you just want to defy me and want to go somewhere else then you can go but just don't disturb me.

Ok ok don't be angry let's sleep for some more time.

You know aashi...

What. Aashika ask wrapping her arms around his.

You are very private person only for me you want to hide everything from me it would have been better if I was just your friend.

Don't talk like this. You are my everything

Don't baby talk me let me sleep my head is paining. Ayaan said

Should I massage it. Wait I will do it right now.

Aashi get out from that room if you want to continue talking. Ayaan said and turn to opposite side.

I'm going to make soup for you then. She said and went ot of the room.

Oh god this tummy ache is killing me so much what should I do. She said and sit outside there room closing the door.

Let's make the soup for ayaan my baby is sick aashika forget about this stomach ache and let's make some soup for him.

I went to kitchen and start cutting vegetables and bring all necessary things to make sour after sometimes my soup was ready.

"Ayaan". Aashika sis entering the room.

Aashika got no reply from him so she went towards him and tal his face.

Ayaan you are burning get up . Aashika said shaking him .

I want to sleep aashi let me sleep. He said  covering his face with blanket.

Ayaan I'm calling your friend rahul you rest .

Aashika said and grab phone to dial his number but ayaan grab her hand and make her sit in front of him.

I'm fine aashi let be fresh up first. He said and as he leave his bed he strumble
At his place holding his head.

Wait No you are not leaving this bed and no you are not fine sit I will call rahul.

"Ok then" He said and nodded his head.

After calling his friend she come towards him.

Is your head hurting ayaan should I massage your head wait I will bring cold water and cloth I will put it on your head your temperature will be down.

Aashi calm down I'm fine don't worry. Did you eat anything.

I don't but i bring this for you. She said and showed him soup .