80

In morning ayaan wake up first and find aashika all over him .
"How I wish that we can stay like this forever If i can then I would have stop the time" Ayaan said encircling his hand around aashika waist.

" But you always scold me Or yell on me " Aashika said in sleepy voice trying to open her eyes properly. But again close it.

You are already up how this happen.

No I'm sleeping I just hear your voice so I reply to you. Even I sometimes want to stop time when I'm peacefully sleeping and someone come to wake me up.

Are you talking about me jaan. Ayaan said trying to make her look up but wasn't able to.

Don't disturb me i was seeing a good dream where you were not scolding me but of course it was so good to be real because in real life you just know how to scold me yesterday also. She said and get up from him.

Ok forget about it you voice is back to sweet and your skin also look better let's get ready then. Ayaan said and get up from bed but aashika don't move from her place.

Listen to me very carefully I'm going to hookup with other person since you just know how to upset me. She said moving to bathroom.

Ayaan hold the door stopping aashi in middle.

What are you doing go out I'm angry with you. Moreover you just  took your anger out on me . Who inject someone that harshly .

Aashi let end this now and I'm sorry i don't actually intended to do it harshly. If it still hurt than let me see and let me enter also . He said and close the door behind him.

Ayaan don't try to be romantic now I'm still angry. She said glaring at him.

Aashi it should be me who should be angry I don't eat sea food even after knowing I'm allergic to it.

Still you were very rude... Ayaan cut her in middle by connecting their lips.

Let's finish our business. Ayaan whisper in aashika ears.

It feel like their is some magic spell In your touch it melt me down really fast. She mumble to herself making ayaan chuckle.
.
.
.

They both come out of bathroom wrapped in towel.

Ayaam why did you just pack these kind of clothes their is no t-shirts and jeans. Am I supposed to wear dress everyday.

Can't you. I don't like your jeans much it's so tight that even it's hard for me to take it off from your body that i want to tear it apart.

Aashika glare at him ignoring it he take out his clothes and wear it.

"Then why don't you also start wearing dress " Aashika said her phone start ringing seeing the caller id she pick up the call.

Aashika - "Hello babhi"

Roshni - hope I'm not disturbing you guys I just called to tell you we will be celebrating kushi birthday next week so i want to both here by then.

Aashika - of course I will come babhi don't worry.

She was talking ayaan back hug her distracting her from phone call .

" So when you guys are planning to come back and please tell me the gossip " Roshni said giggling .

Aashika was about to reply but bite her lips as ayaan staring her neck and moving his hand towards towel knot.

"Babhi i will call you later " She said  in tone which said everything to roshni what must be going on.

"Umm ok but it's still early " She said and cut the call laughing making aashika glare at ayaan who leave her when she remove her phone from ears.