What to read next

First and foremost, thank you enormously for reading! I know I repeat these messages a lot, but I without your support either I wouldn't have both completed and redrafted an improved version of this story that you just read. The characters and plot have grown with the wonderful support, encouragement, and suggestions of thoughtful wattpad readers and writers like yourselves.

If you want to check out more of my work, here's a selection of what you may enjoy on my profile. I also have a number of themed reading lists on my page with various stories I've enjoyed from other authors too which I'd recommend checking out too.

More Time (A contemporary drama novella in the More to Life series)

When a tragic death turns a trio of childhood friends into a duo, Shawn must cope while ensuring his best friend, Mitch doesn't self-destruct. Guilt consumes Shawn over the distance between him and Emily and how he broke her heart. Determined not to fail his living best friend, Shawn pulls Mitch away from partying with toxic people who'd hurt Emily until they fight the night after Emily's funeral. Mitch's choice leaves Shawn devastated and more committed to protecting his friend. With the help of notes Emily left after her death, will Shawn save his friend and forgive himself for the past?

Kieran's life hasn't gone according to plan. Not his relationships or lack thereof, his job, or the city he's stuck in half a world away from everyone but his brother. But it was better than the alternative. On the night he thinks he'll hook up with his friend Brinny, her awful ex steps in, and Kieran connects with a stranger in a similar situation whose refreshing honesty intrigues him. As Naomi and Kieran's paths cross and they help each other with their contrasting dating goals, will they find happiness or will they want more?

Complete Without You (Contemporary Romance Novella)

Sadie embarks on her dream trip to Australia where she fully embraces solo travel life until she crosses paths with quirky Irish traveller Neil. The two discover they share more than their love for adorable Aussie animals as they both complete bucket lists they'd planned with their exes. As their connection strengthens, Sadie considers unsettling her newfound peace and self-acceptance for a connection she'd thought impossible since her destructive break-up.

If you want to virtually travel in Australia, this one is for you! It's a quick read with lots of fun banter, a dorky romantic lead, and photography boards to help you visualize the locations in each chapter. 

My travel-related Non-Fiction works

Adventures in Southeast Asia (Travelogue- Nonfiction): An honest account of my two months backpacking solo through Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, and Laos. It's a balance of history, charm, and interesting people mixed with the experience of backpacking. It was my early twenties, so there are some poor choices involved, but I wanted to write the book I would have wanted to read before going that didn't hold much back and answered questions I was too shy to ask in a memoir style. It was a Wattpad-featured story from 2014 to 2016 (back when they featured non-fiction and left stories up a lot longer). 

Travel Drabbles (Travelogue - Nonfiction): An unconventional travelogue told through a collection of punchy and at times poetic (so readers have told me) 100-word chapters and pictures that capture six months I spent backpacking through Asia with my partner. It goes through China, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, and the Philippines (with eventual plans for Singapore, more Malaysia, Nepal, and Indonesia).