Part 2: Valentine's Night

Zee drove his car towards a bar that was not far from his ex-girlfriend's condominium. He drove fast on the highway. I just less than 15 minutes, he already arrived in front of the bar. Without waiting any longer, he then stepped out of his car and stepped into the bar.

As soon as he entered the bar, he saw there were people who came to the bar with their lovers. Some of them come alone and some come in groups. He looked around as his eyes searched for an empty table. Suddenly, he felt a hand gently touching his shoulder. Zee then turned back and saw a man smiling sweetly at him. He was swayed for a moment because of the man's sweet smile.

Nunew: Do you need any help, sir ?
Zee: Err...I'm searching for an empty table. 

Zee looked into Nunew's eyes. At that time, Nunew was quite surprised because of the beauty of Zee's eyes. He never seen such a beautiful eyes. His eyes are really beautiful. His eyelashes are long and his eyebrows are thick and dark black.

Zee: Hello ?
Nunew: Yes ?
Zee: You asked me just now.
Nunew: Aaaa ... you are searching for the table, right ?
Zee: Krub.
Nunew: Wait.

Nunew raised his head slightly as his eyes looked at around the bar. He also didn't expect that many people came to their bar that night. Maybe because that night is Valentine's night?

Nunew: Sir, can you please wait here ? I will help you to find a table.
Zee: Yeah, sure. Thank you.
Nunew: You are welcome, sir.

Without waiting any longer, Nunew immediately stepped on his feet to leave Zee. He wanted to find where the empty table is. After searching, he finally saw two couples walking away from a table in the corner of the bar. He felt relieved. with a quick step, he then went back to the man.
Nunew: Sir, I found a table for you. Let's follow me. (While smiling to Zee)

Zee looked at Nunew. He could not catch what Nunew said because the sound of the song at that time was very loud. Nunew's voice sank then.
Zee: What ?

Nunew: I found a table for you. 
Zee: Hah ?

Zee still couldn't hear what Nunew said then. He knew Zee couldn't hear his voice because of the loud music in the bar. Without thinking about anything, Nunew gently pulled Zee's right hand and walked towards the empty table. Zee just let his right hand be pulled at that time.
Nunew: I found a table for you. You can sit here. 

Nunew said while whispering softly in Zee's ear. Zee who heard Nunew's soft voice at that time was shocked. How can a man's voice be so that soft? Zee looked at Nunew's face and Nunew was smiling sweetly at him.

Nunew: Sir ?
Zee: ....
Nunew: Sir.... (Nunew waved his hand in front of Zee's face)
Zee: Er... yess...?
Nunew: You can sit here na. I will take a menu so wait here a minute.
Zee: Okay, krub.

Zee then sat on the small sofa. He only saw Nunew who was walking towards the counter. In less than 2 minutes, Nunew was already standing in front of him holding a menu in his hand. Nunew gave the menu to Zee.

Nunew: What do you want ?
Zee: Er.... can I have this ? 7 sets.
Nunew: 7 sets ? Are you sure, sir ?
Zee: Yeah, I am sure. Why ?
Nunew: But...7 sets are too much, sir.
Zee: Nah...look. I'm fine and I want 7 sets. Okay ?
Nunew: Krub, sir. (While taking back the menu) If so, I ask myself first. I will prepare your order shortly.

Nunew bowed his head slightly towards Zee before stepping away to prepare the order a moment ago. However, as soon as he was about to step forward, he suddenly felt like a hand was pulling his right wrist. He turned to Zee.

Nunew: Yes, sir ? Anything I can help ?
Zee: How old are you ?
Nunew: I'm 22 years old.
Zee: You are 3 years younger than me. No need to call me sir. Just call me phi.
Nunew: Krub, phi... ?
Zee: Zee...my name is Zee Pruk Panich. Then, your name is ....
Nunew: Nunew krub. Just call me Nunew.
Zee: Nunew....
Nunew: Krub.... 

Nunew smile at Zee sweetly.
Nunew: I need to go now. 
Zee: Yeah, sure.

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then walked away. Without him realizing it, Zee's eyes couldn't stop watching Nunew's movements. He was a little taken aback when he saw Nunew's face just now. His face is white and smooth. There is no acne on the face. His smile is beautiful. His eyes are cute, his face too.

Suddenly Zee realized what he was thinking at that moment. What has happened to him? Why is he busy praising Nunew? 
Zee: I must be crazy... (He talked to himself)

Zee took out his smartphone from his pants pocket and opened the Instagram app. He wants to scroll Instagram while waiting for his order to arrive. Suddenly he saw that Momo was making an Instagram story. He clicked Momo's profile and saw Momo writing "We broke up."

In other words, Momo is telling the world that he and Momo no longer have any relationship. They have broken up. Zee who saw his ex-girlfriend's Instagram story just breathed heavily. Then, he closed his phone again and placed it on the table. He knew that soon there would be news about the two of them and the country of Thailand would definitely be in an uproar because of the news of their breakup.

Zee raised his head. He don't know why but his eyes just keep focused on Nunew who was doing his job as a bartender. Nunew looks amazing when he was working. His hands are very agile. A small smile was etched on his lips at that moment as his eyes watched Nunew. At that moment, Nunew realized that there were eyes watching. He then looked at Zee. His guessed was right. Zee was watching him. Nunew give a sweet smile towards Zee.
Zee: Why did I keep on smiling while looking at him ? What happened to me ? Am I crazy ? Huh !

Zee shook his head. He didn't know what happened to him. He keep on smiling every time his eyes looked at the face of the man named Nunew.
Nunew: Here's your order, P'Zee.

Nunew put the tray containing the order that Zee ordered a moment ago. One by one the glasses were placed on the table in front of Zee. Zee just watched. He couldn't wait to enjoy the drinking water in front of him. After what had happened, his mind was uncertain. He have the mixed feelings of anger and frustration.

Nunew: Enjoy your night, P'Zee.
Zee: Thanks, Nunew.
Nunew: You are welcome. If you need anything, just call me.
Zee: Alright, Nunew. Thank you so much.
Nunew: Krub, P'Zee.

Nunew gave Zee a sweet smile before walking away. When Nunew walked away towards the counter, Zee watched his steps. He took a glass of beer and drank it while still looking at Nunew.

Nunew walked with a very elegant step. His beautiful body shape beats the body of women out there. Furthermore, he wears an apron around his waist. That was enough to show his slim waist.

Zee: He's kinda addictive...

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoy it ? Please leave a comment and vote too !!! Thank you in advance !!!