Part 23: Phuket

Zee stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards his bed. He looked at Nunew who was still sleeping soundly on the bed. He must be tired because yesterday Nunew had just returned from Chiang Mai. Zee picked him up in Chiang Mai and they both arrived at the condo around 1 am.

Zee took his phone and dialed someone's number.

Zee: Hello, Poppy.
Poppy: Hello, krub.
Zee: Is everything good ? All the team are ready, right ?
Poppy: Already, boss.
Zee: Please tell them to make sure everything that we need for the shooting is being pack. Understand ?
Poppy: Krub, sir.
Zee: I didn't want anything left.
Poppy: Krub, sir.
Zee: By the way, today we will just gonna check in at the hotel and have a fully rest. So, the shooting will be start tomorrow. If all the teams are ready, you can go to the place already.
Poppy: Krub, sir.
Zee: The bus is already there, right ?
Poppy: Yes, sir. How about you and your boyfriend ? Should we have to wait ?
Zee: No need. We will go there by my car.
Poppy: Krub, sir.
Zee: Okay ... please take care and tell me as soon as you guys arrive there.
Poppy: Krub, sir. Thank you, sir.

Zee hang up the call. Then, Zee walked over to the bed and sat on it. He stroked Nunew's head gently and kissed Nunew's forehead warmly.
Zee: Nhu ...

Nunew opened his eyes and looked at Zee's face.
Zee: Good morning, baby.
Nunew: Morning too, Hia.
Zee: Wake up na ... the other team are ready to go to the hotel.
Nunew: Really ?
Zee: Yes, so go take a bath and get ready.
Nunew: I'm sorry, Hia. I woke up late.
Zee: It's okay, Nhu. I know you are tired from last night.
Nunew: I will go take a bath right now.
Zee: Okay ...

Zee smiled sweetly at Nunew and walked away but Nunew then pulled Zee's right hand. Zee stopped and looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Why ?
Nunew: Where is my morning kiss, Hia ?
Zee: Hmmm ? I already gave you before you woke up naa ...
Nunew: I want more, Hia ... (with his doe eyes)
Zee: How can I reject when my boyfriend is too cute ? Hmm ?

Without waiting any longer, Zee brought his face closer to Nunew and kissed Nunew's lips softly. Nunew returned Zee's kiss as he put both his hands around Zee's neck. They kiss. Zee sat on the bed and pressed Nunew's body. Zee inserted his tongue into Nunew's mouth and Nunew sucked it.

Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: You should take a bath naa ... We are getting late.
Nunew: Let's take a bath together ?
Zee: Are you sure ? I'm not gonna control myself naa ...
Nunew: What do you mean, Hia ? I just invite you to take a bath together.
Zee: Are you sure ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia.
Zee: Okay, let's go.

Zee got up from pressing Nunew's body. Nunew also got up from the bed. The two of them did not continue to step into the bathroom. Zee and Nunew looked at each other. Zee gave Nunew a meaningful smile and Nunew only smirked.

Nunew wasn't surprised when Zee kissed him on the lips. In fact, Nunew returned Zee's kiss as her arms hugged Zee's neck tightly. Zee kissed every inch of Nunew's white neck. He licked it too causing Nunew to moan because the neck is the most sensitive place for him.

Then, Zee opened every button of Nunew's pajama until the last button. Nunew just let Zee take off his shirt at that time. Zee then, unbuttoned Nunew's pants and placed them on the bed. After that, he opened Nunew's underwear.

Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: What are you doing ?
Zee: I'm helping you, Nhu. You said you want to take a bath, right ?

Zee kissed Nunew's lips for a moment and then Zee untied the towel around his waist at that moment. They were both naked.

"Let's take a bath together, baby."